Snarky Brides

S/O Knottie Poll.

1235»

Re: S/O Knottie Poll.

• OH, while I have you here and we're talking about creepy lurkers, refresh my memory.  Was it a wedding video, or wedding pictures, or your bio that you posted that one time due to everyone asking, and then it got like 2000 hits that day?

Because I always use that as an example of how many creepy mccreepersons there are lurking that NEVER post btu I can never quite remember exactly what happened, becaues it was a long time ago shortly after I started posting regularly.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Sure, and of course now you leave.  FINE. 

• OH MY GOD, it was our video!! It was SUUUUPER creepy. I didn't even have it up very long.

seriously. Creeeeeeeepy.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Ooooorrrr you didn't leave. 

Yeah, it was super creepy.  That would be super creepy to me.  I kind of want to ask my photog how many hits she had when I posted the link to her blog with our teasers.  But I don't, because I don't want to be scarred for life.

• OMG, I just went to it again. I forget how fucking creepy that is. I've posted it maaaaaayyyyybbbeeee twice? And only for like an hour at a time, MAX, and it's got over 2000 hits.

That's fucked up.

The Margarita Evolution
  • And SORRY! I'm arguing with people on Facebook. It's VERY important.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Arguing with people on FB IS important.  And great fun, usually. 

I wish my dad was better with the internets so he could upload our ceremony onto youtube so I can watch it.

• OR I DONT KNOW, SO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN WATCH IT?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Haha if I can ever talk him through posting it and you REALLY want to watch it, I'll send you a link.  Warning:  I alternately cried and laughed hysterically through the entire thing. 

• That seriously sounds like the best kind of ceremony ever.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I mouthed to H (well, he was still FI then) that I was hungry in the middle of the opening statements.  He kept making faces at me so I'd stop crying.  I bet it's the best video EVER.  Not that i'm biased or anything.

• COME ON J&K DAD. YOU HAVE TO TALK HIM THROUGH IT. I need to see it. For real.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Haha!  I'll work on it this weekend.

And now, I need to make some dinner.  Have a wonderful evening!

• You too, pretty girl!

The Margarita Evolution
  • ConKFA319ConKFA319 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Holy crap, I'm super late!

I honestly love all you ladies for different reasons, but if I had to pick people (because obviously I can't just pick one), I would have to pick CCF, Nates, Monsta, and Roxy. I also heart Kim and Kayla. And everyone else. Man, this isn't fair! I also adore AATB. She cracks my shiit up. I just wish we were on at the same time more :-)

ETA: Holy crap and Reddy! I think we might have the same brain. Actually, I'm fairly certain we do.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • There are a lot of ladies on here I enjoy and care about, but I'd say it would be a combo of Sarah#s, Beatles, Cardmonsta, Fishy, and Nates. Nates, I know we haven't directly interacted a ton on here, but I love your vibe and feel like we would take Anthro and all the other cute San Fran boutiques by storm.
  • Aw, Poili, that's so sweet. I'm seriously smiling now! And YES to raiding those awesome SF boutiques.  I miss SF so bad.
  • Well since everyone else cheated, I'm going to cheat too.
     I think I'd totally click with Anna, Reddy, Nates, Any, Kristi, and Sesh.
     I fee like Anna and I could do some Thelma and Louise shiit.
  • edited May 2011

Holy heck I'm late as usual.....

If I'm truly only allowed to pick one person I'd say Ricks. That's because we have a lot in common and just really get along well. I think I could tell her anything even when we haven't talked for a few weeks at a time. I wish we both weren't in school and didn't live sooooo far apart.

Just as IRL I'm close with a bunch of girl for different reasons so I could never pick just one of you! I can totally see me being close with Anna, steph, Sesh, Blue, Nebb, Dmiller, Mara, Nates, Roxy, Jengin, SarahP, Tide and Nuggs. There are more but I think I'll stop.

ETA: Totally adding on Star and Any

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards