Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Hump Day!

How are you all doing today? 

I got a new computer at work so I'm trying to get used to that, which gives me an excuse to not do very much ;)
kd.joseph's wish is my command
Just call me "Brothel"
And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
my read shelf:
Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Options
    Hey chica! Happy Wednesday!

I'm working on some logos this morning and then having lunch with my SIL. I'm so excited to get out of the house today!
  • Options
    Oh lunch sounds fun.  Where are you going?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Good morning!

I've been at work for 52 minutes. I have one estimate to do and then I have NOTHING to do. This is going to be a really long day  :(
    imageimage
  • Options
    Jen- You want me to send you some of my work? 
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-hump-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5ec125d0-b469-4307-ad5e-560db4e2968aPost:dc89d8b0-4c5e-4525-b4ac-4935178a5244">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh lunch sounds fun.  Where are you going?
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Out of this house, which is all that matters. :) She works near our froo froo mall, so probably somewhere around there. Cheesecake Factory, hopefully!
  • Options
    Mmm I love Cheesecake Factory.  Enjoy getting out of the house :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I had a mess of a night discussing work, finances, and holiday travel last night. It sucked because we realized we can't go to NC for Thanksgiving and can only do Christmas day with my family. Add that on top of work being miserable, getting my toe worked on again today, and being exhaused, and today kind of blows.
  • Options
    I went to the cheesecake factory with my parents last week and my dad and I both got the grande burrito. The thing was the size of a child and my fricking dad ate the whole thing. I on the other hand made three meals of mine. 
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday!  I'm excited because I have tomorrow off thanks to all of the amazing veterans out there!

Today I have nothing to do for my day job so I'll be working on stuff for my business, which is pretty fun because I can work on that for hours and not even realize it lol.

H is staying positive about the job thing which is good.  As of when he left yesterday, it didn't seem as though the engineers would be working less than 4 days a week (which they have been on since August) so that's good.  When one of the other employees left though, the owner announced in front of everyone, "We'll call you when we need you to come in again."  This is a woman who works full time so was completely blindsided.  She looked at H because he's is the one who gives her stuff to work on and H had no idea about it. He felt horrible last night. =(

Anyway, hope you all have a great day!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I can make 3 meals out of one slice of cheesecake from that place.  Their portions are huge.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-hump-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5ec125d0-b469-4307-ad5e-560db4e2968aPost:c41ec74a-eab1-4a6b-9096-6b9e14e2550b">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jen- You want me to send you some of my work? 

I may get desperate. I'll let you know
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-hump-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5ec125d0-b469-4307-ad5e-560db4e2968aPost:aca98968-acd1-443d-8a17-a18a564bde43">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can make 3 meals out of one slice of cheesecake from that place.  Their portions are huge.
    Seriously. Before we started to eat this old lady stopped us and asked my dad what the hell he had ordered. I kept telling him that he isn't on man verses food and he didn't need to eat the whole dang thing but sure enough he did.<div>
    </div><div>My mom's look of disgust on her face was priceless though. </div>
  • Options
    Is the food good at Cheesecake Factory?
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-hump-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5ec125d0-b469-4307-ad5e-560db4e2968aPost:8142f672-ac46-401f-a4cc-cbfa1fd5e407">Re: Happy Hump Day!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is the food good at Cheesecake Factory?
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

It's pretty much amazing. In my book, anyway.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have never walked away unsatisfied. Some foodies I know look down their noses at it, but I don't. 

• Options
    It's delicious, Jen.

That's awesome, Rosie.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I love Cheesecake Factory.

I hate today.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I'll have to see if there's one near me. I'm starving right now.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Good morning, Ladies.  Happy Wednesday.

Work, work, and more work.  Our director announced yesterday that we just got hit with another large project, to start right after TGiving.  It blows, and will inevitably lead to similar projects on our other companies.  And yes, he ended the email with 'Merry Christmas'.  Yep, we aren't beat down enough, thank you - bring it on.

We finally got some snow last night, and it's supposed to snow again tomorrow.  So, I'm putting up the Christmas tree tonight no matter what.

Have a great day, everyone
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love CF because you can make three meals out of one. I'll have it for lunch today, then breakfast and lunch tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    Morning
    I'm still pissy, but I guess that's a good thing.  If I weren't that would mean I fell off the wagon.  I actually think today is going to be a slow day for me, I don't have a ton of stuff on the agenda, and tomorrow is a holiday Woo Hoo.  I'm thinking of taking off Friday too, just to make a nice long weekend. Hope everyone has a great day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning!

I made sure to stop into the Cheese Factory when I was in the burbs of Chicago for work because of all I'd heard about it on TK/TN.  Yeah, it was awesome.  My "appetizer" salad was a meal in itself and the food was pretty tasty!

I made soup last night and a bean spread.  The bean spread called for the use of the bean juice in the can.  That always sort of grosses me out.  Bean juice is weird.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

Got a tooth filled yesterday so my jaw is a little sore. Today we are having Chik-Fil-A for breakfast at work, because they will no longer be serving breakfast, the office is in morning.

And I have to stuff envelopes for our even in a few weeks. So I'll see you ladies later, have a good day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Bean juice makes me laugh for some reason. Bean Juice! Bean Juice! Bean Juice!

Hi Raynes.
  • Options
    I love and miss Chick Fil A.

• Options
    Hi Bec!  'Sup? :raises chin in sign of greeting:
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Bean juice is gross, raynes.  Every time I open a can of black beans I can't believe they're packed in that snot.  But I love black bean hummus, so I just rinse them really well.

kd - Chick-Fil-A breakfast is the best.  I would be very sad if all locations stopped serving breakfast.  Is it just your local store?

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    :chin up in response: Not much. Just tried to stalk your house bo and it's been like 3 weeks since an update. WTF?
  • Options
    I have never eaten Chick-Fil-A.  I feel like I'm missing out on some great part of life.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I've never had Chick Fil A breakfast, though.  What kinds of things do they have?

AND?  Where the hell is everyone today?  WAKE UP PEOPLE and entertain me before I leave for the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards