Snarky Brides
Options

*ccdaisy*

Do you like talking about yourself as much as I love talking about myself?

What's your poison?

Do you have any secrets?

...When is your wedding again (I suck)?

What does your SN mean?

Do you eat breakfast?

What's the worst job you've ever had?

What are you most looking forward to at your wedding?

What color do you wear most?  I wear lots of reds and pinks.

What's your favorite CD of all time?
panther

Re: *ccdaisy*

• Options
    ccdaisyccdaisy member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Do you like talking about yourself as much as I love talking about myself?
    Usually not..I seem to be a topic today- lol
    What's your poison? Red wine or Crown

Do you have any secrets? Some- doesn't everyone?

...When is your wedding again (I suck)? March 2011...unless it changes again.

What does your SN mean? cupcake daisy...I'm a baker, and I love daisies

Do you eat breakfast? nope..not a fan.

What's the worst job you've ever had? Retail...I'm not good with people

What are you most looking forward to at your wedding? Having the resort take care of the details for me!

What color do you wear most?  Red and pink too..blue sometimes

What's your favorite CD of all time? Blah...I rarely listen to music..I know..I'm odd
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ccdaisy-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5f08ad6a-c63e-4ef9-84db-98886824c36dPost:cfdb8d18-936f-40b8-b725-a9f8aabe7dae">Re: *ccdaisy*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you like talking about yourself as much as I love talking about myself? Usually not..I seem to be a topic today- lol What's your poison? Red wine or Crown Do you have any secrets? S ome- doesn't everyone? ...When is your wedding again (I suck)? March 2011...unless it changes again. <strong>What does your SN mean? cupcake daisy...I'm a baker, and I love daisies</strong> Do you eat breakfast? nope..not a fan. What's the worst job you've ever had? Retail...I'm not good with people What are you most looking forward to at your wedding? Having the resort take care of the details for me! What color do you wear most?  I wear lots of reds and pinks. Red and pink too..blue sometimes What's your favorite CD of all time? Blah...I rarely listen to music..I know..I'm odd
    Posted by ccdaisy[/QUOTE]

Mwhahaha! YES! :)
  • Options
    I noticed in your other thread that your favorite cupcake is red velvet.  I've never had red velvet but that's the flavor I chose for our wedding cakes.  I'm hoping I made the right decision :)

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Best vacation?

Milk or dark chocolate?

What's the longest road trip you've ever been on?

panther
  • Options
    Red Velvet is great..I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't like it- so good choice!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Joined the Navy without telling anyone..parents included..I was 19

Best vacation? Probably the first cruise FI and I took..it was wonderful

Milk or dark chocolate? Milk or dark..I'll eat them both, but prefer milk. I'm also one of the odd ones who loves white chocolate.

What's the longest road trip you've ever been on? Seattle to Maryland..moved after navy
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    /threadjack

I had red velvet last night for my early birthday cake. 'Twas awesome, but only with cream cheese frosting.

/endthreadjack
  • Options
    I love white chocolate too.  Do you like See's candy?  I think it's FANTASTISH.

panther
  • Options
    I love See's candy's!..damn now I'm hungry.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Am I having a stroke? Didn't we just do this?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ccdaisy-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5f08ad6a-c63e-4ef9-84db-98886824c36dPost:4d989853-acbe-47dd-9d72-ba7d4fbfc3af">Re: *ccdaisy*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I having a stroke? Didn't we just do this?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Yeah we tried, but it was fail.
    panther
  • Options
    If at first you don't succeed....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ccdaisy-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5f08ad6a-c63e-4ef9-84db-98886824c36dPost:8c80dda4-5b0a-4f13-a8c3-e3ef2243e82a">Re: *ccdaisy*</a>:
    [QUOTE]If at first you don't succeed....
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Try, try too hard.
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards