Snarky Brides

Hump Day Poll (For Cew)

2»

Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)

• YAY! Leayn.

That is very sweet, Meg.  I bet you could land a classy chick like Ricks doing stuff like that.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    HOORAY!!!  That makes me happy.  Soooo where is this dark alley?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love animal crackers, especially the frosted ones with those little dot candies on them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:45a018a5-064d-4b41-87f8-005e3dec1817">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew) : Lpstl handled this one in style today.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I miss her.
  • Doesn't LP post at night?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:149d4163-d5dd-41d7-ac4c-1ff4a000767c">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love animal crackers, especially the frosted ones with those little dot candies on them.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

I love these so much! I used to stuff my face with them every night, but then they started making me poop fire, so I had to give them up.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:a7705710-99c8-4432-9dca-9a96690ad38e">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew) : I love these so much! I used to stuff my face with them every night, but then they started making me poop fire, so I had to give them up.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Really. They seem so mild. Ouch. I must have some now. Damn this stupid diet!
  • leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    Please point me to this post!  I've been waiting for someone to give it back to her.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's towards the end of the "I judge" thread from yesterday on E.
  • BYE!!!! ---> runs to E to find thread.
  • pants on the ground
    pants on the ground
    lookin' like a fool 
    with your pants on the ground
  • 1.  Which knottie would you open mouthed kiss in a dim hallway?CEW-even if she is a megga, huge, gigantic bitch

2.  Which 2 knoties would you like to see open mouthed kissing in a dim hallway?hmm LC and Jenny??? I think that could be interesting

3.  Which knottie would you bend over and do up the bum with no lube (for you sickos, this is meant to be a negative)? CW cottage cheese

4.  Which knottie would you bail out of jail if you got the call? Meg so she can plan my wedding

5.  Which knottie would you be unable to bail out because you're sitting next to him/her in jail? LC because I believe she works in Law and might be able to get us out of it!

Bethrothed, I feel better already Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good to hear :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • btw- unrelated, but I have 9k posts?? wow, I must really love you people :)
  • I look at my post count and it makes me sad.  I should start a new account just so I feel like less of a loser.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    That was good!  I hope to see more in FFF.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:20b93128-40d3-4dd6-9461-5014f853514c">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I look at my post count and it makes me sad.  I should start a new account just so I feel like less of a loser.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Heeeeyyyyyy! Being a loser isn't so bad. :P I am the biggest loser. Where is my prize?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:574623e8-1fd7-4f11-8c96-cb9f920a0bc7">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew) : Heeeeyyyyyy! Being a loser isn't so bad. :P I am the biggest loser. Where is my prize?
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

And you haven't been around as long as me.  Yay!  I feel better now ;)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • LOL yep. There was period before my wedding that I was not in school and also last summer I wasn't very busy. I posted day AND night.
  • I went through that period under my old SN.  I left a good few hundred posts behind when I changed my SN last time.

Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • I wish I had more time to waste.

• Ricks, tell us gossip from days of yore. I am waiting with baited breath.
  • Which days of yore? :)
  • edited May 2010
    1.  Which knottie would you open mouthed kiss in a dim hallway? Ricks and J&K, 'cause they've got the big juicy lips. Or Sucrets, because she knows what girls like. ;) Actually, so does Ricks!

2.  Which 2 knoties would you like to see open mouthed kissing in a dim hallway? Meg and Sarahsmile, yowza! Also, we need more hot Asian chicks on this board. Just a random thought amidst all the beautiful blonde.

3.  Which knottie would you bend over and do up the bum with no lube (for you sickos, this is meant to be a negative)? Momokubiak/NikkiFyve, if there's even any room left up there.

4.  Which knottie would you bail out of jail if you got the call? Any of you bitches, so just try not to break the law in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep.

5.  Which knottie would you be unable to bail out because you're sitting next to him/her in jail? Betrothed and Cew, my partners in crime. ;) Or Salt, but they'd probably have to put us in different cells because we'd be cracking wise to each other about what people were wearing.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:34c7e620-c247-47cd-b5fa-a0a2da408fad">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Or Salt, but they'd probably have to put us in different cells because we'd be cracking wise to each other about what people were wearing.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

<div>HA! Love. This is so true.</div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LC I think we had really close numbers. So you weren't totally alone on there. :)
  • I must say ladies, I am taken aback by your poll.  KA certainly wouldn't approve.  
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hump-day-poll-cew?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:66a9de9b-ac48-4f5c-9255-3c530fe9c5f7Post:b9e0a0e4-478b-483f-86e3-3e890336cd41">Re: Hump Day Poll (For Cew)</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  Which knottie would you open mouthed kiss in a dim hallway? Nebb AND Polichik...they are irresistible! 2.  Which 2 knoties would you like to see open mouthed kissing in a dim hallway? See #1 3.  Which knottie would you bend over and do up the bum with no lube (for you sickos, this is meant to be a negative)? <u><strong>Dafodil Jill...she always craps on people for no reason!</strong></u> 4.  Which knottie would you bail out of jail if you got the call? Any of them.  Jail sucks! 5.  Which knottie would you be unable to bail out because you're sitting next to him/her in jail? None.  I don't know any knotties IRL or have any friends on here yet. 6.  Select the choice below that best answers the following question: I chose dark alley to go along with my whole creepy answer theme.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

I still hold it againt her that she called my dress fug awhile back.  Especially after I saw hers........
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Gang bang.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards