Snarky Brides
Options

is this okay to do? or is this weird?

2»

Re: is this okay to do? or is this weird?

• Options
    kk g'night. thanks. hopefully nothing crazy. who knows..I have no idea why hes dating her sometimes it breaks my heart, ugh. but, I never really know what goes on with them, so who knows maybe when they are together shes good for him.
    :3
  • Options
    I found out what color H was wearing in a wedding so I could co-ordinate.  I have a ton of dresses and would like to look good in a picture with him.  So if H were wearing a pastel purple vest, I would not wear my bright orange dress. 

So, not I don't think it is super-weird. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Two weeks ago I attended a wedding and was wearing almost exactly the same shade of green as the bridesmaids.  I knew what the colors were because of the invites, but there are so many variations I thought my dress is not even close.

We get to the church and H says to me, "your dress is almost the same color."

Of course no one mistook a matronly, old lady as a member of a svelte 20-something wedding party :)
  • Options
    I don't get how this is weird. Did she want the exact cut and style or just the general level of formality and color? If he is in it, maybe she wants to compliment the shades he is wearing! I know when I am in a wedding and H is not, he will still often wear a tie that compliments me. After the ceremony and dinner is over, its you and your significant other- you want to look good together, not clash.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    I have never thought about dressing to compliment FI.  He wears pretty conservative color shirts/ties so I don't think we've ever outright clashed.  I didn't know this was such a thing to do!

What's funny is that we often do coordinate during the workweek (not on purpose).  We always seem to wear our pinstripe suits on the same day, and of course our friends call us on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards