Snarky Brides

Saturday!

I got to sleep in a bit, 9.

Today is laundry and some general cleaning. I think I'll wait till I'm off on Monday to do my organization, just a few more cabinets to go.

I do not want to work tomorrow, this program is so stupid. But, at least at 5 tomorrow it will be over with.

We have the Heating guy coming today to give us an estimate, yuck.

Hows your day so far?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Saturday!

• Good Morning!

My house needs some serious cleaning, but I like to clean alone, so I'm going to get to it Monday when H has to work and I'm off.

Edie, that sounds oddly fun; I'm a little nosy and really love house stuff, so there's that.

I'm working today, but it is always really slow on Saturdays here. It does give me a chance to get caught up on some things--and by things I mean project runway or whatever i cn find online from hgtv.

Anybody watching any nifty shows? Our cable is being installed Monday, and I haven't had tv in over a year. No idea what is even on, except the much anticipated walking dead.
  • If you get FX, SOA and Justified are great as well as TWD.

And I agree I hate it when H is home and Im trying to clean.

Edie- I'm a purger so I'd be all over cleaning someones house, especially when it isnt mine.
  • Justified takes place in Harlan, right? I think I've heard a little about it. Mainly because anytime something popular comes from around here, people get all kinds of excited. I saw my first Hatfields & McCoys tour bus a couple months ago, and it was soo surreal.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_saturday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:686b1fed-51d7-40ea-865d-2b4678d8b05ePost:df5cc26b-6a24-49bb-b8eb-1cfb3d02d583">Re: Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Justified takes place in Harlan, right? I think I've heard a little about it. Mainly because anytime something popular comes from around here, people get all kinds of excited. I saw my first Hatfields & McCoys tour bus a couple months ago, and it was soo surreal.
    Posted by bunni727[/QUOTE]

How funny, I think my H would take that tour. Yes, it takes place in Harlan and I love Timothy Olyphant as Raylan. And Walter Goggins who plays Boyd Crowder, you really have to start from the beginning.
  • It's a pretty nifty tour, but I have to recommend coming during the Reunion Festival, when we divide into Hatfields or McCoys, by ancestry or allegiance, and play tug-o-war over the river. There's also a marathon and reenactments, but the tug-o-war cracks me up.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_saturday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:686b1fed-51d7-40ea-865d-2b4678d8b05ePost:b6cb7fdc-ad24-47ff-821e-f328f71fae0f">Re: Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's a pretty nifty tour, but I have to recommend coming during the Reunion Festival, when we divide into Hatfields or McCoys, by ancestry or allegiance, and play tug-o-war over the river. There's also a marathon and reenactments, but the tug-o-war cracks me up.
    Posted by bunni727[/QUOTE]

That sounds  awesome, we may have to look into that, what time of year does that happen?
  • Morning.

I might die today.  My H is trying to be a sweetheart and has decided to make breakfast/brunch.  The man makes the greasiest fried egg I've ever eaten.  I ate dozens during our dating days when I didn't have the heart to insult his breakfast or the boldness to take over breakfast cooking in his kitchen.  He claims they won't be like his old eggs.  We'll see.  I don't think the man has cooked an egg in almost 4 years so I can't imagine how they could be different.

So say a prayer for me ;)

No plans today.  I think I might knit.
  • Hmmm, when it started it was in late April or early May, but I'm thinking they've had it in June lately so as to not compete as much with the Hillbilly Days festival.
  • We just picked up our new dishwasher, and have been running errands. I'm making lasagna for supper, we're having friends over this evening. The sauce is simmering now, so I should be doing laundry or something, but I don't feel like it.

I'm making this for dessert:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150616217386348&set=a.10150285904226348.380611.668306347&type=3&theater

(I don't know if you can see it or not, stupid, slow internet...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ran around this morning - gym, shopping, got a little lost, found myself and came home.  Now I get to relax for the rest of my weekend.  Probably more baby laundry, and wash a mountain of dishes, but otherwise, relaxing.  H is surfing the net looking for a good place to have dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards