Snarky Brides
Options

No links attached! Where is everyone?

Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:a7b1e4c4-72c2-4f83-9534-b2180a0d32c7">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No links attached! Where is everyone? : Honestly, if anyone will be good at this, it's you.  You are so knowledgeable.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]
    Awww thank you for that!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:77fd0ef1-a405-47f3-a38a-23401bdb4bbc">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No links attached! Where is everyone? : I spend so much time on the floor now, I feel ya! And how awesome is my husband to send these to work today?  
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! Happy anniversary :)
    The flowers are very pretty. Your husband is a smart man.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Im eating pizza.  Papa Ginos pizza.  Yum.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:a3763efc-4ab6-43dc-b400-bea6d65de98b">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Scrub pants should be pretty easy to make, Ricks.  Have fun learning to sew.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]
    TY Paul!
  • Options
    Hike- thats great!  You should also tell her what cvnt bags the other women are.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Those are beautiful, KD, and happy anniversary!

When N sent me flowers at work the other week for Teacher Appreciation Week, the secretaries at work were all, "Do you have something to tell us?!?" They thought he sent them because I'm pregnant. does that make sense? At least they were excited for me, in theory, lol.

ETA: That's great, Hike.  You'll be really great at that, too, and hopefully the rest of the women will stop being cvnthoars, at least outwardly.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:e029c884-4e05-4c27-96bd-563b931f11fe">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kinda have good news. The other night I posted how the wives here were assholes to me again. Well, I emailed the wife in charge of planning everything while husbands are gone and planning all the meetings and told her I would be interested in starting a welcome committee for new wives. Well, she wrote back and told me I could start one with her. We meet on Friday to plan this and start it. I'm so pumped. I have a lot of plans for this and it makes me happy people coming in after me won't feel so lost and blind.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]
    Yay that's awesome. I bet you feel better.
  • Options
    That's a really good idea Hike!  I still don't like those other women though..

Does anyone watch Suits?
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:9e8664e1-e9aa-4a41-91ad-9ad696596c92">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hike- thats great!  You should also tell her what cvnt bags the other women are.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Haha. I think she knows. The table of all the girls who took the chairs from my table was interrupting her the whole meeting. They were talking so loudly and acting like middle schoolers at a school assembly.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nates are you making all of those?

I keep meaning to do a couple similar projects but I am so sick of projects lately!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:9e8664e1-e9aa-4a41-91ad-9ad696596c92">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hike- thats great!  You should also tell her what cvnt bags the other women are.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Yes, Hike, I second Blue's thoughts.  Although she probably knows it already.  You are a good egg, to do this.  I know I felt so lost when I moved to my new town. 

Leaving soon for exercise class at the Y.  Tonight it is water walking, who would believe you could get a kick your ass workout from a 70 year old women.
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    That's great, Hike. 

Happy Anniversary, kd!!  SecretGroom did a good job   Cool
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yo!
    I've been in a meeting since 8:30 with one of our software vendors and I really need a nap. I'm so ready for this day to be over!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:40bbb1c1-7960-4a97-8e47-f93796a7a29c">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crap a duck.  My H just texted me that our dog pulled all the stuffing out of one of the dog beds.  I REALLY hope he didn't eat any.  Now I'm worried.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

My dogs pull this shhit all the time. They've never actually eaten it. Hopefully your dog is okay. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:8b22b9d3-8ac0-44d4-88c2-3c248de54a3e">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates are you making all of those? I keep meaning to do a couple similar projects but I am so sick of projects lately!
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]
    Yep, I think so.  The two prints are easy and I've been working on the layout already, so it's mostly printing, cutting and framing.  The tile shouldn't be too difficult and I have a place for it so I'm really excited about that one.  We'll see about the monogram looking one.  I'd like that for over our bed, at least until we pick a wedding portrait.
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:40bbb1c1-7960-4a97-8e47-f93796a7a29c">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crap a duck.  My H just texted me that our dog pulled all the stuffing out of one of the dog beds.  I REALLY hope he didn't eat any.  Now I'm worried.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Sorry, this made me giggle.

Our biggest dog (12 lb yorkie) has a tendency to rip the stuffing out of any stuffed animal we give her.  And the littler dog (6 lb poodle) runs around the living room and chews on the fluff.  It's hysterical to watch.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That's awesome, Hike! Hopefully it'll give you a chance to start making some more friends in the area. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Yikes, jcb.  He's probably fine.  I quit buying dog beds for Nala because she would just shred them. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

happy Anniversary KD!

That is so awesome Hike. I'm hoping that you can make a big difference for those wives!

Not much going on here.  Hanging out for now, then off to tutoring in a bit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:e029c884-4e05-4c27-96bd-563b931f11fe">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kinda have good news. The other night I posted how the wives here were assholes to me again. Well, I emailed the wife in charge of planning everything while husbands are gone and planning all the meetings and told her I would be interested in starting a welcome committee for new wives. Well, she wrote back and told me I could start one with her. We meet on Friday to plan this and start it. I'm so pumped. I have a lot of plans for this and it makes me happy people coming in after me won't feel so lost and blind.

I told H how they treated you and he said it was sad to say,but he wasn't surprised.

He said the wives are very cliquey (sp?)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Chels, I was looking through your blog the other day, and I've been meaning to tell you that you look great! You're doing really well, and the hard work is definitely showing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

JCB-Atticus did this the other day, we ended up buying him a Kong bed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Happy anniversary KD!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    At the wedding this weekend they served steamed cauliflower with dill on it and it was incredible so I'm planning to make that with dinner tonight and just hope I don't eff it up.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:ba9b8f0d-b10a-4013-89e0-8bbdebdb99fc">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No links attached! Where is everyone? : I told H how they treated you and he said it was sad to say,but he wasn't surprised. He said the wives are very cliquey (sp?)
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same with my H. I had high hopes that if I were the one to make the effort and not wait for others to make the effort then it would be different. Haha. I was wrong.

But it's okay because it will get better. If there is a program in place for the new families coming in then hopefully it'll change the culture of this group.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nates- are you on summer vacation?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty flowers, kd!

I'm here, kinda. My medicine makes me feel weird and makes my eyes super dry. H is with the cable guy right now and I'm debating whether or not it's worth it to go make some mashed potatoes.

It's been a pretty boring day. I did about 4 hours of work so I have 4 more to make up. Ugh.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:1a91248e-3e71-4ef5-be15-97befbc92011">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates- are you on summer vacation?
    Not yet. Schools are September to the end of June here.  Actually, this year is the earliest dismissal, on June 26th.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:b76b0ade-fec4-4cdd-90d0-5d1f5393c153">Re: No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels, I was looking through your blog the other day, and I've been meaning to tell you that you look great! You're doing really well, and the hard work is definitely showing!
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks love!
    I need to post some updated pics. Hopefully I can do that soon!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_no-links-attached-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:68f3df81-dba0-419b-a479-354af13d083aPost:38e4fe6a-250f-4060-88b5-215058f0231f">Re:No links attached! Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]At the wedding this weekend they served steamed cauliflower with dill on it and it was incredible so I'm planning to make that with dinner tonight and just hope I don't eff it up.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Ooooh that sounds delish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards