Snarky Brides

Yo

Just to start off, this is Kiki- new SN for the new year 'cause I always hated my SN.

I can't reply in the Drama Llama thing cause it's closed so:  I just said last night that my feelers were definitely not hurt by being voted as biggest DB.  I actually think it's pretty funny, cause um... well, I'm not a DB in any way and I'm certainly not on par with whoever created the callout site.  It didn't need to be taken down, but I do appreciate those of you (here and on E) that defended me (however unecessary it was). 

I compared it to a sibling rivalry with you guys- I realize it was just a silly thing.  I mostly DD'd last night because I could see my words being twisted in some way, but I see that at least Beatles saw it as what it was, sort of a goodwill gesture.

I'm rambling...So anyway-  Happy New Years and I promise not to DD this :) 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Yo

• Happy New Year Kiki!
    panther
  • Get over yourself.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • If lurking here and running back to E whenever possible to misconstrue whatever we may have said on SB for your own entertainment so you can blast SB for being soooooo lame isnt a DB move, then I guess we were all just confused. I look forward to seeing you "not" be a douchbag in 2011 then!
  • I wish the same for you, Nebb!  Good luck :)
  • Thank you for the good will gesture? (If that is what this is, because your OP indicates you don't care what we think. Didn't you say we were crazy yesterday anyway?)

Happy New Year.

• I see Squirrly's ticker is quite popular over here.
  • I hear fruit tickers are all the rage on TB as well Wink
  • Lame.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:6fd0d8c8-e613-423b-8b31-3c46eff223fb">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I see Squirrly's ticker is quite popular over here.
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. I'm going to get knocked up just so I can get a ticker like Squirrly.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:6fd0d8c8-e613-423b-8b31-3c46eff223fb">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I see Squirrly's ticker is quite popular over here.
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]
    yup, everyone is getting pregnant to copy squirrly.
  • As soon as we saw Squirrly's ticker, we all started screwing like bunnies so we coild be cool too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow Squirrly created the fruit ticker? Good for her. Hope she got paid well for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok, well, I give up- damned if I do, damned if I don't, right?  I just thought I should say something because it seemed to be a big deal/bit topic of conversation yesterday on both boards.  I didn't really care for people arguing about wht was ok to say about me and I honestly felt bad that it looked like it caused a bit of a rfit (the DB poll).

There are people I don't get along with here, but there's nobody I 'hate'- I mean, c'mon now.  I don't even know you guys. 

Annnd, I'm not sure how this turned into fruit tickers, so I'm confused. 

Again, happy new year, I really do wish nothing but the best for you guys and I hope we can all be a little more mature about things in the new year. 
  • Well on the bright side this thread just gave you a whole bunch of new shiit to talk about us today. So there is that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well we will all try to follow your example then kiki, and when you start shiit in the new year we will just laugh at how long that didnt last.
  • Whatever, Kiki.  Undecided
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Happy New Year everyone! :p
  • CCF! You're alive on the Internet!
  • CCF! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
  • I don't have internet at home.. :( I have internet at work, so, I'm here for another hour or two, and in the AM tomorrow and Sunday.

I think we're getting the check from Progressive for the accident on Monday, so we should be able to pay our bills, AND order the parts for the car. Yeeee!
  • AND get back on the internet
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:1d312f71-8359-4cf4-8efd-c64b4ef22aee">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]AND get back on the internet
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Which is the whole reason we got into the accident in the first place. To be able to pay our bills. Keep up Nebb. :p
  • Its a pretty smart plan.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:208449aa-b54e-4e94-b30d-2f2821932c16">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yo : ^ how it turned into a topic in fruit tickers Kiki, I wish you the best and a happy new year. It just seems strange to me that you keep talking about how stupid we are on E, then come over here with this post. I'm hoping it's just a step in the right direction but can you understand why we are kind of like....um ok then....
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

This. And Kiki, not many people replied in this thread so I hope it's not taken as "nobody cares, I'm damned anyway." FWIW, I appreciate where you're coming from, but like KW said there has been some recent shit-stirring involving you and this board. I'd personally like to get to a good place with you and all of this in the future, but it will probably take some more time and proof, that's all. A sibling rivalry, to me, sounds like something that must be grounded in mutual affection, so we need to establish that again before I start feeling what you're feeling. Does that make sense?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • This pretty much solidifies that you are in fact the biggest DB. Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I'm a potato!
  • Well, I cna say that the votes in the nominations in the original thread poll spoke for themselves, but, I do want to apologize to you for putting up a cowardly anonymous clicky poll with your name in it. You, at least, have always said your crappy stuff right up front with your name attached and I do respect that. I was not thinking when I translated the nominations into polls and I really feel it was not right to subject you to that. I remember when some one made a clciky poll about, "do you like amoro" and I thought that sucked even though I don't like her. So, I am sorry.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:62cae9d2-60cf-42aa-bf3a-208690ad8dda">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I cna say that the votes in the nominations in the original thread poll spoke for themselves, but, I do want to apologize to you for putting up a cowardly anonymous clicky poll with your name in it. You, at least, have always said your crappy stuff right up front with your name attached and I do respect that. I was not thinking when I translated the nominations into polls and I really feel it was not right to subject you to that.<strong> I remember when some one made a clciky poll about, "do you like amoro"</strong> and I thought that sucked even though I don't like her. So, I am sorry.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I remember that. That was Piper, no? I remember the outrage when the people who "disliked" Amoro wouldn't out themselves.

ETA: Oh, and also wasn't the poll more like "Do you think Amoro is a bitch?" So it was definitely more extreme than the usual polls.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:a1f9760f-e97d-4e6e-8bf6-0d9b29511f9c">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]This pretty much solidifies that you are in fact the biggest DB. Congrats!
    Posted by Ghoughpteighbteau[/QUOTE]

Uh, as M&M said, at least I'm not a pvssy who can't use my own SN if I'm going to say something.  So, congrats to you too!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yo-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:69ddd1ce-3d83-43f1-b6eb-40787dac8cf1Post:41dafd38-45aa-42aa-a4ca-a6e5cfc621ea">Re: Yo</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yo : Uh, as M&M said, at least I'm not a pvssy who can't use my own SN if I'm going to say something.  So, congrats to you too!
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]

<div>Kiki, you know I'm not your biggest fan, but I totally agree with you on the above.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I agree with KW and Beats.  I think it was rather decent of you to come over and say this.  But I can also understand the confusion from some people.</div><div>
    </div><div>Random side note- I love your avatar picture.  creepy? oh well.  I think you look adorable and super happy. :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards