Snarky Brides
Options

mad men yourself

Go here, do it, post it here.

Re: mad men yourself

• Options

See sig :) I am contemplating putting a cig in my mouth and making myself pregnant for the shock value.

• Options
    Do it, M!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I think I need to watch this show.....
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I was going to hold the bottle but I couldnt figure out if it was beer or pop, so I just chose the martini instead.
  • Options
    Same here, Nebb. I really wanted a beer. But there aren't a lot of beer drinkers on the show.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    Looks like everyone went with a pearl necklace....  I could make a dirty comment about that, but I think I'll leave that one alone.

Nebb, are there any good online places for watching that we Cannucks can access?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    This is my work version. I dont mess around with my habits.

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    Well there WAS... but ninja is gone.

They have seasons 1 and 2 on ctv, but theyre a bitch to watch on that site (there are actually commercials), you can try icefilms.info
  • Options
    The sad thing is, this is legit how I would dress everyday if I could. Gloves and all.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    Thanks for zee info.  I'll check it out.  I've watched a bunch of Lost on CTV, so I can handle it, for a bit.  Perhaps I'll rent them.  Apparently Netflix (sp?) is coming here in the fall.  Sounds dangerous to me.
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2010

/cry

FINALLY. It irritates me when the knot insert picture thing doesn't work.

• Options
    I love Mad Men myself.
  • Options
    This is mine from last year, and Mike's. Didn't change too much, I couldn't get away from the blue eye shadow ;)

• Options
    Ok here we go: pregnant, smoking, boozehound going to get my divorce in Reno...
    WIN!

• Options

It was hard choosing between the coffee cup and the shotgun but ultimately you just have to be true to yourself.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options

I love these! M, yours is perfect! I also love the shotgun ones.

• Options
    MIAF, how much reaction do you think I would get on facebook if I put that one up? I mean, particularly the behind the back rumors I am pregnant? I am deliberating.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    DO IT m&m!!

East, I questioned the shotgun for a while but booze essentially won out. I then opted for the cigarettes just for the artistic value of having double cigarettes going at once.
  • Options
    Yeah Nebb, I like the double. It is essential for them to be able to light ones next cigarette with your current one.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mad-men-yourself-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6c5eaba0-5303-4220-9045-56fe4fc27006Post:079d09c5-89f9-4378-9272-f2164ed67fd5">Re: mad men yourself</a>:
    [QUOTE]MIAF, how much reaction do you think I would get on facebook if I put that one up? I mean, particularly the behind the back rumors I am pregnant? I am deliberating.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Oh, I definitely think people would speculate. But I think that makes it even funnier. I vote do it.
  • Options
    DONE! I will report if I hear anything funny about it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mad-men-yourself-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6c5eaba0-5303-4220-9045-56fe4fc27006Post:d4932019-b8bf-4ee8-abf9-597712e23dc9">Re: mad men yourself</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was going to hold the bottle but I couldnt figure out if it was beer or pop, so I just chose the martini instead.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I like how you have a cig in your mouth AND your hand. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I really wanted to wear the accordion but it was blocking my outfit too much.  Jazzy pin wins over clunky instrument. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    I didn't save the larger version of mine when I made it last night, but my avatar has the face.

mine from last year:

Looks pretty similar.

I need to find Scott's from last year, it looks just like him.
  • Options
    Now I want flair like Eastie :(

I really wanted the fur neck thing too but it is just way too hot today even to consider putting that on my online self.
  • Options
    I like the music so much I'm keeping the window open :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards