Options

CMA's

Is anyone watching? Reba is currently singing Beyonce's "If I Were A Boy"

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage

Re: CMA's

• Options
    Whenever I hear the name Reba, I think of the SNL digital short where Kenan Thompson is Reba.
  • Options
    zippitybzippityb member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2010
    I think of Reba being a badass in Tremors.
  • Options
    I think Reba's accent makes me want to puncture my eardrums. And I'm from the south.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I am from MA.. not country music central.. but I love country music. I watched the first hour and had to turn it off so I could try and do some work... I am tivoing though :)

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    I don't watch SNL, but Kenan was on the CMA's last year with Reba and they were dressed alike. They argued over who the real Reba was and he attempted to sing one of her songs.

Yes, LC, yes!! She has a few songs I like, but for the most part I don't care for her. The woman can sing, but she doesn't sing enough for me to be considered a fan.

imageimage
  • Options
    I love Glen Campbell.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2010
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d1bdba4-000e-442a-8f41-362489481f1dPost:6392e7b0-63f9-4dd8-a105-ea600a54bd34">Re: CMA's</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Reba's accent makes me want to puncture my eardrums. And I'm from the south.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

She sounds like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of her mouth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The first video is the one I was talking about, Nebb! Going to watch the second..

imageimage
  • Options
    Ive always found reba kinda fascinating in a cant turn away type of way. I dont overly enjoy her music but I do respect her.
  • Options
    Fancy is where it's at.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d1bdba4-000e-442a-8f41-362489481f1dPost:419f4611-7b40-49c8-977a-dad44b29ead8">Re: CMA's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fancy is where it's at.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]
    You gotta love whores with hearts of gold.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I always hope that someone will sing Fancy on American Idol country music week.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6d1bdba4-000e-442a-8f41-362489481f1dPost:d159f383-2c37-44cc-a8af-c951523d5811">Re: CMA's</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think of Reba being a badass in Tremors.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

Yes! Tremors basically encompasses all that I know about Reba.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards