Snarky Brides
Options

Late Night Roll Call

Who's here? How was your day?

Re: Late Night Roll Call

• Options
    I'm here and my day was grumbly.  Not that it wasn't a good day, it was!  But my stomach has been growling all day.  I think it may be broken.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:ce364b9f-48c6-4217-bf47-5bdb6506325f">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here and my day was grumbly.  Not that it wasn't a good day, it was!  But my stomach has been growling all day.  I think it may be broken.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I haven't gotten a chance to eat yet today, and I barely slept last night, so I know how you feel..
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm here for a bit.  My day was pretty good, primarily because it's exactly six months till the wedding and I am in excitement mode.

I'm going to sink into a hot bath in a little and read Dracula.

• Options
    I am here!

I survived my 21st no problemo :)

Worked today, then worked out and just ate some amazing fajitas.

I should get to studying :(

How are you?
  • Options
    Im here.  Watching tv and relxing.  Its pretty humid in my house right now.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Look at your pretty face! I love the avatar!! :)

I'm here :) 

How'd the interview go??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:45849f43-9083-4648-b4b6-16651e71d207">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi guys, I'm here for a bit.  My day was pretty good, primarily because it's exactly six months till the wedding and I am in excitement mode. I'm going to sink into a hot bath in a little and read Dracula.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Yay Nates!

It's 72 days til ours and I am in "will everything get done?" semi-freakout mode
  • Options
    Boo to grumbliness, Anna.

CCF, tell us about the itnerview?

Happy Belated, Sere! Glad you had a good time!
  • Options
    I'm here. Watching Family Guy and attempting to get some work done. My day was pretty good, I am happy the sun decided to finally make an appearance this week.
  • Options
    Anna- I think you need to eat.

Sere- I need a drink count. What'd you all have?
  • Options
    awww MilkDuds, I'm sorry. That has to be rough.
  • Options
    I'm here-ish, at least for a little bit.

My day was disorganized, but not too bad. Although I'll be doing school work most of the night, too, so I guess I shouldn't talk in past tense.
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    My day was good. Just work and came home. Now H is making popovers and bacon for dinner. Yummy!
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Happy Belated Birthday Sere! My 21st was no big deal either. I had a beer with dinner and a glass of port at the end. Haha.

I'm so sorry Duds.

Thanks Steph! It went...ok.. I'm 90% I won't get a second interview. They kept saying how young I am, and that really really irritated me. We'll see. I already told them that if it doesn't work out in my favor, I'd like to be considered for any Admin. positions that may open up with our renovations and stuff.. Who knows?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:b0ef895a-cd15-47aa-b41a-329fcb3df2fa">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna- I think you need to eat. Sere- I need a drink count. What'd you all have?
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nates!

Steph-
    I had a Maui Mango Daiquiri (delicious)
    A Mudslide
    A Washington Red Apple (bought by the bartender-woo)
    A mike's hard lemonade
    Some sort of white chocolate liquor over ice cream

And copious amounts of water and tater tots
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Evening, I got my hair did tonight, and it looks so much nicer now.

Duds, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad. :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:e00e4a69-1448-4e5d-861d-fd2b8b85826b">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Roll Call : Ugh. <strong>I haven't gotten a chance to eat yet today</strong>, and I barely slept last night, so I know how you feel..
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

How does this work? Does not compute.
  • Options
    I'm sorry, Duds. That's so sad.
  • Options
    Thanks CCF! I had fun, it was nice going out with FI and a couple of friends and flashing my new sideways drivers license!

Any drink recs from your time bartending?

And that sucks about the interview :(
  • Options
    I'm here for a little bit. I just put some baked mac n cheese in the oven and I'm waiting for DH to get home from work.

My day was ok. Went to the DR this morning, all is well with the little one and then went to coffee with a friend. I'm a little frustrated now though, we have a rescue dog and we've been working and working with him and I just don't feel like he's improving. He's in training again, so I hope we get some improvement before the baby comes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:b0ef895a-cd15-47aa-b41a-329fcb3df2fa">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna- I think you need to eat.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

i thought so too, but I've been eating all day and it hasn't stopped

B - 2 pieces of peanut butter toast
    S - banana
    L - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 2 C of cauliflower and asparagus
    S - apple
    D - sesame chicken with rice, peas, carrots, 1 C asparagus, and biscuits
    S - 2 slices of summer sausage

See?  All day.  I've eaten every 2 hours.  I don't think i should be hungry but my stomach feels like I am.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:e922a85c-d19e-4015-b89d-9c3d8ab23b38">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random, but has anyone seen the Sonic commercial with the vampire?  It's my new favorite commercial. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30F46wjSpZ8" rel='nofollow'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30F46wjSpZ8</a>
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

I think it's cute, but my H laughs like crazy when it come on.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:7bec5bc0-8b3c-4fcb-98de-22339e260f13">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Roll Call : How does this work? Does not compute.
    Posted by arwo[/QUOTE]

I barely slept last night, so when I finally dragged myself out of bed, I had to rush around, do laundry, get ready for the interview. Then when I got here, I realized I didn't have my work keys, so after the interview (which took an hour), I had to run for the bus to take it back home, and then planned to take it back to work where I could change and clock in. BUT the bus was cancelled due to mechanical issues. My CW drove me to my house and I changed in the car, and when I got home, the keys weren't there. Turns out, I had left them in a friends apartment last night, so he had to drive them to me, so I ended up clocking in over an hour late. Now, I'm sitting at work, waiting for Security to come and stand-by so I can grab a taco or something.. Bah. Today kind of sucked.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:a609dc42-42b2-4ea0-8483-66cdce910c54">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Roll Call : i thought so too, but I've been eating all day and it hasn't stopped<strong> B</strong> - 2 pieces of peanut butter toast <strong>S</strong> - banana <strong>L</strong> - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 2 C of cauliflower and asparagus <strong>S</strong> - apple <strong>D</strong> - sesame chicken with rice, peas, carrots, 1 C asparagus, and biscuits <strong>S</strong> - 2 slices of summer sausage See?  All day.  I've eaten every 2 hours.  I don't think i should be hungry but my stomach feels like I am.

I thought you made some sort of secret code or it was a counting technique, like how some people count carbs. I think I need a nap.

On another note, summer sausage is delicious
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_late-night-roll-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6db9a5b4-6013-4d05-9d98-6477ac919118Post:a609dc42-42b2-4ea0-8483-66cdce910c54">Re: Late Night Roll Call</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Late Night Roll Call : i thought so too, but I've been eating all day and it hasn't stopped B - 2 pieces of peanut butter toast S - banana L - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 2 C of cauliflower and asparagus S - apple D - sesame chicken with rice, peas, carrots, 1 C asparagus, and biscuits S - 2 slices of summer sausage See?  All day.  I've eaten every 2 hours.  I don't think i should be hungry but my stomach feels like I am.

I have days where it doesn't matter how much I eat, I am still hungry. I hate that. One those days, I eat a lot, and drink a lot of herbal tea to try to keep my stomach full. Eventually I give up and just go to bed.
  • Options
    Ew, CCF, I'm sorry. That sounds icky.
  • Options
    WAIT, I had a banana today. And I hate bananas..
  • Options
    I love that commercial, Duds!  He looks so pitiful. 

CCF, boo to a hectic day. DAMN YOU, UNIVERSE. ::shakes fist for CCF::
  • Options
    Aww that sucks CCF :( maybe you will feel better with some food in your system?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards