July 2012 Weddings
Options

YIKES!

So i occasionally check other months boards, particularly the ones that are coming upon their weddings and geez louise, these women are at each others throats non stop! So very very very very glad we are able to be civil to each other and haven't had any major DRAMA! They bash each other, they correct each others spelling, they write nasty comments. CRAZYYYY.. I understand we all have our fair share of being grammar nazis but being an adult you can resist the urge to correct someones spelling in every post. Just read over the damn thing, you obviously knew what they were trying to say. 

I wonder if we will turn on each other as the date gets closer??? Undecided
pregnancy calendar

Re: YIKES!

• Options
    Lol are you talking about the June 2012 board? They are getting snotty and rude over there.
  • Options
    Seriously, this board is seriously the best!  We give each other constructive criticism and help each other out!  July 2012 Brides kick ass!!
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    Eliz77Eliz77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    This board really is the best! I lurked and then posted at other places here before finding this one and this is the only place I think people are supportive and genuinely mean well. Over on a couple others I posted at earlier on....welll, tread carefully! 
    ~ES~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_yikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:0f410d65-08d8-4a3a-8d4e-af127f68373fPost:04492578-b0df-4521-869d-0c8e81c0c973">Re:YIKES!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol are you talking about the June 2012 board? They are getting snotty and rude over there.
    Posted by hmacsine[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>HOW COULD YOU GUESS!! :P Man I think just some women have nothing better to do then put others down. </div>
    pregnancy calendar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards