Snarky Brides
Options

Holy shitballs

I just had mod powers for a hot second.  Watch out, Anna, I'm stealing your powers.

What's everyone up to on this lovely Thursday evening?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Holy shitballs

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    I just worked out and my neck hurts. Who fucking cares though, IVE GOT A JOB STILL! lol
  • Options
    Rhon, I don't know WHAT would be scary about me with mod powers.

Aside from the fact that I'd just delete every thread that irritated me.  So...about half of them.

• Options
    HA!  Well don't use them!

When I got mod powers mysteriously on a glitchy day a few years ago, I got a major talking to after i accidentally deleted a few posts from people I less than liked.  ;)

Evening!

I'm all planked out.  My poor abs are going to hate me in the morning.  I'm planning for what treats I'm going to have on Saturday in celebration of my 2 week sugar fast ending.  Lemonades-Girl Scout cookies are on the menu I think.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:7082bdd6-d4dc-4b1d-a057-715c5a4a953f">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just worked out and my neck hurts. Who fucking cares though, IVE GOT A JOB STILL! lol
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

WAIT WHAT?!  *runs off to find an AW thread that I must have missed*

• Options
    I just decided im going to visit Nebby in August now that she will still be employed. 
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:ee3d124b-692f-4486-b959-61ad5fdf140f">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just decided im going to visit Nebby in August now that she will still be employed. 
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    EFF YEAH!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:be63a9b3-72ad-4742-8314-40c648214a20">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy shitballs : That and the "This person is annoying me.  BANHAMMER!"
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

Well....yes.

• Options
    I want secret mod powers.....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Blue would ban all the liberals.

• Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:6d5a8d0b-a7e3-4030-813a-1a728cf9c914">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy shitballs : Ohhh, whose posts did you delete?
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

i don't remember exactly, but at that time it was likely P2, Mandy, Alix, or any number of the bandwagoner newbies
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:88ce5f33-cc32-4388-ab21-fe992471c34d">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue would ban all the liberals.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

That would be the first round of bannings.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think if Blue and I both had mod powers and started banning and deleting, between the two of us, there wouldn't be any posts or posters left.

• Options
    J, you with mod powers = potential for doomsday around the corner, for real!

I'm eating dinner, watching Criminal Minds,and painting my nails. How's that for multitasking? Shortly I will substitute puzzles for the computer.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    if I had mod powers I wouldnt delete anything, id just edit peoples posts who I didnt like to make them say terrible things so people hated them too :)
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:30f8db94-4356-49e0-9fb7-874e63cea9f8">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think if Blue and I both had mod powers and started banning and deleting, between the two of us, there wouldn't be any posts or posters left.

Basically.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:4262c3c5-eb38-4bd8-a487-46fca68525f5">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]if I had mod powers I wouldnt delete anything, id just edit peoples posts who I didnt like to make them say terrible things so people hated them too :)
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

This is a good idea too!

Rhon, it would be like a showdown.  Whoever can hit the ban button on the other person with secret mod powers faster is the winner and becomes the next KA.

• Options
    If I had mod powers i would mess with Knot Kathleen and such
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Anna, when the knot gods post on a board you mod, can you ban them?  Or delete their posts?  or otherwise use your mod powers.

• Options
    I LOVE THE MOLE.  It hasn't been on (at least that I've seen) in a few years, but damn it I used to love that show.

• Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:217b674d-11b7-418c-907a-d56676ef0b1e">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy shitballs : I think it would kind of be like "The Mole"  (Did you have that show in the States?)  First you must figure out the other SecretMod, and then the showdown.
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOVED that show!</div><div>
    </div><div>Good evening all! We just finished dinner and now H is playing Skyrim. I'm exhausted, though, so I may go to bed early.</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:415e2458-92fc-4000-adcc-c1d46c4f198b">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna, when the knot gods post on a board you mod, can you ban them?  Or delete their posts?  or otherwise use your mod powers.

Yes indeed.  They have all the same options available as i see on any post on the board.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_holy-shitballs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6ee01a0d-e1df-43ff-9f20-ff55458f1f4dPost:4262c3c5-eb38-4bd8-a487-46fca68525f5">Re: Holy shitballs</a>:
    [QUOTE]if I had mod powers I wouldnt delete anything, id just edit peoples posts who I didnt like to make them say terrible things so people hated them too :)
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Haha clever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards