Snarky Brides

Lets Love Fest

12346»

Re: Lets Love Fest

• How have I missed make up talk Dot?!  PS - I'm glad you came back. 

AATB, (can I call you Boobs?) for all of your joking around and "I do what I want hoar", I see (read) a really caring friend to a lot of the girls on here.  

Duds, you're one classy broad.  

Mehg, I envy how bold and honest you are.  Plus, you're funny as hell (I never did get that phrase).  

Any, I dig pretty much everything about you.  

• Omg, JCB. You win.

I will repeat this, although I know you know that I love you. You are so seriously kind and I love that you always think of me. You are sweet and generous and thoughtful.
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I have more! I keep forgetting.

Duds - sometimes I see you post advice and it's really not worth it to add on to thread because you've said it all. You are classy and lovely.

Any - You are awesome. You look like a movie star in you sig. pictures and your H is very nice looking as well. I'm so excited for you to start school.

Girlie - I have been enjoying your posts so much. I like that you are also in PST because I feel so lonely over here, hours behind everyone else. (Koda too!)

Hike & Mehg and other military wives - I don't know how you ladies do it. Sometimes I feel all shitty for complaining or thinking of complaining because my H works assy shift work, because you guys don't complain at all when your H's are deployed. It takes a strong person to deal with that and I think it's awesome.
  • Erin, I always get you confused with Mrs.Jesse for some reason. I think it's your wedding hair and sig pic.  Seeing as I love her, that's a good thing. I wish I knew you better.
  • Nate's totally know what I feel for her Laughing. She is really bad influence when it comes to shopping and makes me buy shoes.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:74c95f20-1517-40fa-ab45-ba7bc5e5a62cPost:8e67519d-5ea9-4ee2-a0dc-d4302cb64fc4">Re: Lets Love Fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets Love Fest : Aww thank you!! Thank you! I remember you noticing me a while back (good lord, it had to have been over a year ago), and it made me feel so welcome. And I love your baby. I want to Photoshop gladiator gear on him. If only I knew how to Photoshop lol.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]
    That's a great idea, but I don't know how to photoshop either. I hear Anna is a pro... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yeah, our love is obvious, Dodger's :)

Dot, I thought of you the other day, actually. I broke down and bought the Conair blowdryer with the comb on the end after MIL raved about it. It is the.best.thing.EVAR. You should get it. It takes me fifteen minutes tops to dry my hair. FIFTEEN MINUTES.
  • edited April 2012
    It's this one, Dot.
    http://www.amazon.com/Conair-SD6X-1875-Watt-Styler-Attachments/dp/B000JUV816

So cheap and it works so well.  The only issue I have is I can't make my usual round brush end curls, because my hair gets so hot, so I have to use my huge curling iron. But it's still way faster.
  • Nates, if we ever have a GTG we have to wear our kickass twin shoes. And I agree about the Erin/mrs.jesse thing. I thought I was the only one that got them confused.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:74c95f20-1517-40fa-ab45-ba7bc5e5a62cPost:0d752067-0bfa-42e1-8407-faa9bacf752e">Re: Lets Love Fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, ha.  I've been feeling love festy lately so I started making a list...sometimes I'm a little too organized for my own good, I think. ETA: Sarah, YGPM.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    YAY!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:74c95f20-1517-40fa-ab45-ba7bc5e5a62cPost:47dfc4ca-a0e4-492d-ba19-436943cd3dab">Re: Lets Love Fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]star - I love the pics of you at your friend's wedding. So beautiful! Bk - You are hilarious. I love it when you pop into the morning thread with your random updates. You type how I would imagine you would speak, if that makes sense. celtic - You're stellar. You add a great dynamic to the board. DJ - You are so outspoken and ballsy. I love that about you. Duds - I think you're lovely. I don't use that adjective very often, because to me it encompasses being elegant, ladylike and brazen, all of which I think describe you to the T. Your posts always seem really well thought out, too.

Thank you! This weekend was so insanely fun.. I can't even describe it properly.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:74c95f20-1517-40fa-ab45-ba7bc5e5a62cPost:3c1bcc13-13b1-411f-afc4-ae4b61fd04a7">Re: Lets Love Fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates, if we ever have a GTG we have to wear our kickass twin shoes. And I agree about the Erin/mrs.jesse thing. I thought I was the only one that got them confused.
    I thought of you the other day when I wore them and I tried to be kickass like you. My coworkers all said I could use them as weapons against the fresh kids.
  • I see the resemblance between Mrs. Jesse and myself too. 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:74c95f20-1517-40fa-ab45-ba7bc5e5a62cPost:1c66c459-ae3a-4990-b165-2bf60338cdc2">Re: Lets Love Fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know I'm late to the party but I really hope y'all come back to read some time!! AATB:  What can I say?  We have puggle twins. Allisong:  K is a cutie pie and you're a great mom! Anna:  Me love you long time.  And I'm so down with a GTG. Any:  Best Wedding Photos Ever Award Bec:  Hilarious.  And I have job envy. Bk:  You and Mr Bk are awesome.  Can't wait to see you in CO this summer! Blue: Strong, funny woman.  I like you.  (and GL with your IVF) Celles: We have opposite views but you're very articulate and respectful. Celtic:  I've enjoyed seeing you post. cew:  I wish you were around more.   Chels:  You, my friend, have some thick skin.  Kudos. Chirp:  I'm glad you've been posting more and letting us get to 'know' you. covejack:  Down to earth and friendly. Denise:  I feel like we haven't interacted much but you seem nice. DJ:  You are also very articulate and not afraid to speak your mind. Dmil:  TWINS TWINS TWINS Dodgers:  I'm glad you're finally starting to plan.  Yea! Dot:  Mutual love of shoes.  Me like. Duds:  A calm, rationale voice of reason. Edie:  Sweet Edie.  You're the bee's knees ;-) Erin:  I feel like I see you around but don't know much about you.  Yet. Girlie:  We are going on an epic shopping trip next time I'm in Phoenix. jennamarie:  You crack me.  Have a great Vegas trip! Joy:  Nice lady. J&K:  I feel like you are wise beyond your years. KateJ:  T&C gtg?  Heh, that would be awesome! KatieW:  Get back here!  Although, I know you're busy with you baby. kd:  More champagne please?  And I'm getting you on a roller coaster.  Yes, yes, I am. koda:  Next time I'm in Napa, we're having a drunken wine fest.  For sure. lbarr:  You crack me up, especially with your nutty WR posts. Leah/CCF:  I miss you. Les:  You're also on my list of people ot visit in CO.  Can't wait! Let'sHike:  I feel like we'd hit it off IRL.   LP:  You're cool. MandK:  I still have a pint glass for you.  Someday I'll get around to sending it.  I swear! Mara:  Another articulate lady.  And we share a mutual fondness for Bourdain. mehgank:  Who doesn't love a pinup girl?  And I think it's awesome that you work for the CG. MrsBJS:  Another that I don't know very well but you do make me laugh. MrsJesse:  I feel like I've seen you around more lately and I like it. Nates:  I love your rotation of wedding siggys and I hope you get your video soon! Nebb:  You just don't take any shiit from anyone and I love that about you. Nugget:  We haven't interacted much but you are HILARIOUS woman. Numbers:  MIA, wth? Pirate:  Thanks for the advice! Rachers:  You're gorgeous lady.  And hilarious.  What a combination. Raynes:  Very excited for baby Raynes and I love seeing your reno work. reils:  I don't know you very well but your sig is simply gorgeous. Rhon:  I would love to hear your voice someday.  I love looking at your travels. Ricksang:  Very motivational and informative.  Nice. SarahPlz:  If you didn't see it earlier, I am so wanting a food swap with you! September:  I feel like you came out of nowhere but I'm really glad you're here (am I making that first part up?) SereJane:  Where did you go? Sesh:  I'm proud to say that I 'know' you.  Being a published author is such an accomplishment. SEWF:  My fellow KC knottie!  You, k-jal, and Rachers -- gtg at the lake? Shay:  You're just a classy, smart, pretty lady. sherrbear:  Where did you go? Smash:  Glad that you're moving on in your life.  Here's to bigger and better things! Star:  I would have loved to attended your wedding! Steph+J:  Glad your pregnancy is going smoothly for you and I hope that continues!  Wiscisbliss:  You're neat and I'm glad you haven't abandoned us for TB/TN. YIO:  Another person that I feel is MIA lately.  
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Your ABC order made my day. ;)
    imageVacation
  • JCB- no worries! I didn't expect to be mentioned at all.

I'm feelin' the love.
    imageVacation
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im such a dork, this made me tear up and almost cry. I had an absolutely awful day at work and this is exactly what I needed. As I was driving home I was brooding about sucky RL friends and how important you guys are all to me. I talk to you alls more often than I talk to almost anyone in my real life and you mean the world to me. The fucking world to me. I have to go make dinner so I cant get into specifics at the moment but id probably jump off a cliff if I didnt have you guys, for laughs and for keeping me sane. I just love you guys.
  • Alphafuckingbetical.  FTW
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Well I want to hug Nebb now.  Can't help it, I'm a hugger. 
  • Aw, Nebb, I know how you feel somedays.

You know were always here for you!

And JCB, needs a hobby! ;)
  • I just want to give you a hug Nebb. I don't think you're a hugger though?.

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I am such a hugger, I love hugging people. I always have to refrain myself from doing so cause I figure they will find it awkward if I randomly hug them lol
  • Well I've always known you were a hugger...so sending e-hugs your way!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:74c95f20-1517-40fa-ab45-ba7bc5e5a62cPost:0633b4a9-ddec-473e-8c36-ce44f54b4461">Re: Lets Love Fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am such a hugger, I love hugging people. I always have to refrain myself from doing so cause I figure they will find it awkward if I randomly hug them lol
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Then I'm sending a virtual hug your way. I hope tomorrow is better. It has to be. It's Friday.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • More love for skidmark (Ranchers) - thanks for the back up with weirdweiner chick.  Plus, you and your Tupac hologram are super gorgeous.  :)

• I hate to hug. And I hate that awkward moment when you meet someone new, or are parting ways, and you know they want to hug you but you don't want to hug them and there's this "Well fvck, how is this going to happen" thought that crosses your mind. And then you suck it up and hug, the entire time thinking STOP TOUCHING ME OR I WILL KICK YOU, but really you won't because you like them. Then you walk away feeling stupid because, WTF. It's just a hug.

See. Hugging is stressful.
  • Sesh - I am such an awkward hugger. Meeting people for the first time is really hard for me, especially here where people kiss on the cheek all the time. I'm always that awkward person who goes in for a handshake when the other person goes in for a hug, and I wind up grazing their genitals with my karate chop hand. FML, even thinking about it now gives me anxiety.

Strange thing, though: hugging my family comes naturally to me. I'm very huggy with my family.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Mehg, let's just agree now to not hug each other when we meet. We'll do something lame, like fist bump.

I don't hug my family either. Well, sometimes they make me so I'll consent to a half-hug, but other than that the only person I hug and feel comfortable doing so is H. I love hugging H.
  • (Nobody knows me, so this feels weird. I'll make sure to post in the lurker thread.)

Blue - I wish you the very best of luck with the IVF. I hope everything goes well.

Nuggs - You always make me laugh, and I especially love your sig pics.

Edie & DJ - You're both very sweet, and it's awesome how much you remember about other posters and what's going on in their lives.

Sesh - I'm looking forward to reading your books. Also, your cat is freaking adorable. :)
  • I miss you guys. I still lurk when kaylee naps but can't type since she's on my lap when she sleeps. Sesh We are so doing an east coast book tour when I get my shiit together Sarahp. I love sparky pics and updates. Happy 9 months! I'm so glad our babies have the same birthday Blue. It sounds dorky but I send sticky baby vibes your way every day. I hope the ivf works and that soon you can have the wonderful pregnancy and baby you deserve Typing on an iPad sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards