Snarky Brides

Um, does this weird you all out?

2»

Re: Um, does this weird you all out?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-this-weird-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7724e8a2-cb82-43f8-8c24-a4ed032aef8fPost:843f5615-5214-4e56-940d-bca17a80f15a">Re: Um, does this weird you all out?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Um, does this weird you all out? : What?  Please tell me they didn't sit back and film this for a whole half hour? EWWW. I am most definitely not clicking the video link. <strong> In other randomness I've heard rabies shots hurt like a bitch. </strong>
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

<div>I've heard this too. The daughter of a woman that I used to work with was going to veterinary school and had to be vaccinated for it. She also had a pneumonia shot that year, which was my most painful shot ever, and she said that it felt like nothing compared to the rabies one.</div>
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • edited May 2011
    It is totally serious, mara.  FOUR PEOPLE DIE OF RABIES EVERY YEAR.

Seriously though, it kinda scares the crap out of me.  Did you ever see that movie Quarantine?
    panther
  • I wish I could leave a comment, but my youtube account is my full name (for business/book stuff). Damn. But it would be all about showing a little respect for a creature of the earth and giving it a proper burial rather than letting your kid flop it around all over the place.
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-this-weird-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7724e8a2-cb82-43f8-8c24-a4ed032aef8fPost:bbb6fe74-141a-4144-b748-444e83fe5576">Re: Um, does this weird you all out?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep, bat and Darrell was feeding a squirrel.  And the stripper went back for her degree.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    Wasn't the giant check for $300andsomething made out to science?
  • Thank you for putting up  a CN. I would have thrown up. There was a dead mouse in a trap this morning near my desk and I was freaking out. I was standing 15 feet away until they came and disposed of him. The same one has been running around the office for the last few days. I was screaming obscenities at him, while sitting on my desk, yesterday from across the room. I love animals, but I am so glad he is dead.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What a coincidence! One time someone asked me to come to a race for rabies and I was awarded a giant check made out to Science.

Wait, what?
  • marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Nates, I'm so glad you went back to school to get your nursing degree.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-this-weird-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7724e8a2-cb82-43f8-8c24-a4ed032aef8fPost:62e4cfe1-6f2a-4b33-9c31-dd49a7fa3238">Re: Um, does this weird you all out?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates, I'm so glad you went back to school to get your nursing degree.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's working out well for me so far ;) You know, giant check and all.  I'm glad they didn't give it to the redhead's son.  have you seen that kid? He's not going to college.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_um-this-weird-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7724e8a2-cb82-43f8-8c24-a4ed032aef8fPost:0de123a2-77f8-4c6f-a5ef-42e11eed6fe8">Re: Um, does this weird you all out?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Um, does this weird you all out? : Yup, it would suck for your car to start foaming at the engine. 
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Or driving around in circles, overheating because they won't take their fluids.
  • FI had to get a rabies shot and said it was the most painful set of shots he's ever had to get.  I think there were 3 or 5 in the series each one just as painful as the first.
  • Hello Dinner for Schmucks!!  Thw hole premise is man handles dead rodents and is a loser!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards