Snarky Brides
Options

Help me choose....

...a new bathing suit.  We are going down the shore the last week in August.  I have serious shopping issues and would buy all of these and only end up wearing one.  Pick your favorite to keep me from shamefully purchasing all of them!

A

B

C

D

E

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Help me choose....

• Options
    It's hard to make recommendations without knowing your body type, but I'd want to go with C or D. The fluffy bottom looks kinda weird in A and E, and B just looks like a topless accident waiting to happen. ;) Though the bottoms on B look the most comfortable. But then I'm a boyshort/tankini kind of girl, so I'm no help here.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I just wish I could look like that in them. I voted D,if I looked like I did when I was 18.

And I kind of think Leayn can pull most of these off.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I like C and E.
  • Options
    Kd, if she can, I'm super happy for her! I know I couldn't. ;)

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I picked B based on it looking like it had the most comfortable bottoms, but like Beatles said, it looks like a topless accident waiting to happen. If it had detachable straps, I'd be all about B.

But I'm also somebody who hates ties on the top or bottom (I just never feel secure in them), so I'm kind of useless, too.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    Here is a pic of me in the suit I have now, which I love and am sad I can't wear anymore.  The back of the bottom has those little pulls all over it from sitting on the edge of the pool.  I hate that....it makes the suit look old and gross.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_choose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7a76489d-11bf-49aa-a5e6-fba385a5ed47Post:9c90c163-0872-47d3-be90-03c7063417a3">Re: Help me choose....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here is a pic of me in the suit I have now, which I love and am sad I can't wear anymore.  The back of the bottom has those little pulls all over it from sitting on the edge of the pool.  I hate that....it makes the suit look old and gross.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

Just as I thought, I officially hate you now.........j/k. I think any of these would look great on you, but I still like the string bikini
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's it, I no longer care to pick the "best" suit for you, since you would rock them all. *grumble* Go enjoy the beach, hottie! :)

• Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment

LOL KD! 

I do like string ties the best and agree that the strapless top probably would get lost at sea.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like E. I actually think the skirt thing on the bottom is really cute and different.

• Options
    Considering your flawless-ness, I change my answer to all. Or none, depending on how wild you want this vacation to be.
  • Options
    Ok, after seeing your pic, If you like the strings, then I'd go for C ... and might I add, I hate you Tongue out

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    I voted C before I saw your body type and I still maintain C, I had looked into getting that one myself actually. :)
    Oct '11 Siggy Challenge: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment

To quote the infamous Tay...."Don't be hattin!" 
    Tongue out

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hatters gon' hat, so you best just learn to ackrite!

• Options
    leaynleayn member
    First Comment
    LOL!!  I kinda miss that chick....she was a great source of amusement.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

She wasn't really a real person, right? Right?

• Options
    I like C and D the best! I also hate you for your stick insect body. I used to be a stick insect, and in hindsight, should have walked around in a string bikini ALL the time! ;)
  • Options
    I like C.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    C!!! I wanted that suit a couple years ago but am sad to say it would look terrible on me now, haha.

C :)
  • Options
    I'm not even sure I know what a bikini is anymore.

I'll go with the majority here.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I have always loved C (it's been in the VS catalog for a number of years). I could never buy it because my girls don't fit well in triangle tops. Please buy it so I can have the satisfaction of knowing someone looks cute in it.

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    I like A or D.
  • Options
    i think you should get A & E..i cant choose between the two!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think they're all cute.

I'd also like to request that you not be on the Expressway between 4:00 - 4:30 when I'm trying to get home from work. Nothing is worse than being stuck in a sea of PA drivers during rush hour  :(
    imageimage
  • Options
    I have C and love it.. So C
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards