Snarky Brides

Good Evening!

13»

Re: Good Evening!

• That sucks, brandi. Have you asked them yet about the refund?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:ee60282b-c80d-4510-8f66-5d1566caeffd">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh shiit Brandi that is the suck!  Can you start calling around for a caterer at least?  I would also call them tomorrow about the money.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I have been promised  a refund since March.  My first installment was supposed to be in my mailbox today.  </div>
    imageVacation
  • LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    I should have learned by now that nothing good can come of clicking a link to Urban Dictionary.  That's disgusting.

I'm just chilling and looking at houses online and watching HGTV.

I'm sorry to hear that Brandi :( I'm sure that's the last thing you want to deal with right now.  Hopefully you can get ahold of someone tomorrow to see if there's any chance of getting your money back. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:f09b77a0-29a6-45ad-871e-5214ea043768">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening! : Oh well that's a whole 'nother ball game.  I would be on the phone with them stat.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>FFS, they disconnected the phone number.  I am sick to my stomach right now.</div>
    imageVacation
  • Brandi, be sure to document any phone conversations with a follow-up e-mail.  
  • Hi everyone! I've read the first page and the last so far.  I really really hope Anna's thunderstorms come here. I could go for some thunder and lightning... and an excuse to sleep in the basement with the puppies ;) (Which I might do anyway since it's super warm and muggy upstairs.)

...off to read the rest of the thread.
  • hey! we have badges back :) except everyone is a silver. WE'RE THE SAME NEBB!
  • Everyone's whatever the person at the top of the page is.  So you might be multiple things in the same thread. :) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:644356be-db89-4536-9cc2-4ce9c7eca43c">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I've read the first page and the last so far.  I really really hope Anna's thunderstorms come here. I could go for some thunder and lightning... and an excuse to sleep in the basement with the puppies ;) (Which I might do anyway since it's super warm and muggy upstairs.) ...off to read the rest of the thread.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>It's been a pretty badass light show!</div>
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Adam finally got me the imuscle app for ipad and ive been playing with it for the last hour building workouts.  While I didnt accomplish working out tonight, atleast I thought about it!
  • Hi!  What's up tonight?  
    Glad your test went okay Nebb.  I'm sure you rocked it!  
    Sorry you had to go to a funeral Blue - but glad you had a good day otherwise.

I've never heard of an upper decker either.  Sounds nasty.

• So I'm watching Avatar. Whhhhy. I cry every time they blow the tree up. Damn you James Cameron.
  • anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7b5e5646-cefa-45cc-837d-d098472db653Post:14f895e7-f9dd-40f8-b4e7-3f8cc77a745a">Re: Good Evening!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I'm watching Avatar. Whhhhy. I cry every time they blow the tree up. Damn you James Cameron.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

<div>Now I want to watch Fern Gully</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards