Snarky Brides

Jenny

Can we talk about where you are getting married in Stongington?
I really want to go there now, but I can't risk running into ex with Mike. Ex would probably trying to fight Mike :(

Re: Jenny

• Stonington Meadows!
    http://stoningtonmeadows.com/index-home.html

I dont blame you for being cautious but if you ever *do* come to town, let me know!  We'll get pineapple upside-down martinis at Azu next to the drawbridge.  Mmm :)
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    I want to have a CT G2G, prease? Herro, prease?!
  • Um hell yes!
  • Soooo my would have been sister in law got married there I am pretty sure. At least from what I can tell from very loose fb stalking. (pics by friends of friends). The outdoors looks exactly like those pics. They had that exact same tent.

But, VERY pretty!! I love it. I may just have to crash ;)
    Are you having your ceremony there too?
  • I need to watch Mystic Pizza again. We always went to Zack's which is definitely the bar they go to in the movie. We were big Water Street fans too.
  • And I just may have to let you!

We're actually getting married in the Catholic church I grew up in, then migrating over there.  Our photos will be done in the Stonington Borough - FI & FSIL know the guy who owns Dodson Boatyard so we'll do some WP pics on the docs, and go for a little ride on the launches.  FI did 4 years in the Navy so he's big into boats and all things ocean.

• Mystic Pizza makes me want to go to the Seaport and sit in the planetarium and stare at the stars :)
  • My ex has a boat at Dodson's. God this is just too weird ;)
  • Fo' reals?  Well FSIL *works* there so I could probably get her to sink it or something...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_jenny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:7ba8253d-df94-4a25-afc8-909213f31d5dPost:82e73b01-214b-4455-8991-7d8e67f47d7b">Re: Jenny</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fo' reals?  Well FSIL *works* there so I could probably get her to sink it or something...
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

This may have to be arranged. muahahaha.
  • ::highfive!::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards