Snarky Brides

*Ignore*

And whispering. Or if you continue at least tell me what the Mega Millions numbers are for tonight, k?

stupid glitchy TK.

Photobucket

Re: *Ignore*

• Sorry glitchy TK "didn't" post my other post.

Photobucket
  • It just ate one of my posts, too.  I'm too lazy to redo it.  It was a good one too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That sucks wrkn. We want your good post, redo it later :)

Photobucket
  • I just found it, TK put it about 10 posts up from the latest post on the hate thread.  WTF?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_stop-posting-future?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7d62ec24-0acd-4e5e-8c3c-e2878ac1e313Post:c034061c-748b-4121-921b-29b1e8deaf90">Re: *Ignore*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just found it, TK put it about 10 posts up from the latest post on the hate thread.  WTF?
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

??? wow. *goes to find your post*

Photobucket
  • Yah, the minutes are back to negatives and posts are jumping all over the place from page to page when I'm reading stuff
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_stop-posting-future?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7d62ec24-0acd-4e5e-8c3c-e2878ac1e313Post:992e4575-0a0c-4a4d-9bbf-ef72a71828a5">Re: *Ignore*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Ignore* : ??? wow. *goes to find your post*
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]

I cheated TK.  I highlighted the post, copied it, posted it again, and deleted the original.  I have a thing for order.  Order is there for a reason. 
    TK would've made people think I was talking in to the future to other posts.  That would've messed with your heads more than the -54minutes since last post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards