Snarky Brides
Options

Hi, remember me? I have an AW :-)

Hello Ladies!!

I've missed you all. How is everything around here? I see from my lurking that I missed all the babies! Congratulations to Sarah, KW and Grace. So very exciting.

This is very long and very picture heavy. This is AWing at its finest.

So I'm married! Yay! The wedding was SO fun, we loved it. We had a very personal ceremony that we wrote. We had quotes from movies read, my brother spoke and my best friend, Dave, sang "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban and it was just so amazing.

Then the party was very fun too! The food was amazing and everyone was on the dance floor until we had to kick people out at midnight. Actually, funny story... we took the final shuttle back to the hotel at around midnight and then had an after party there. At about 12:30 we got a phone call from our venue and they said they had found a girl sleeping in the bathroom! They put her on a cab and sent her to the hotel. Turns out it was H's college roommate's girlfriend and she just completely passed out in the bathroom. We didn't think to check before we left the venue because ya know, our guests were all grown ups. Needless to say she was very embarrassed the next day.

After the wedding we spent a week in VA with the extended fam then H and I flew to St. Maarten. It was absolutely beautiful and we spent a lovely 2 weeks there. It was amazing. I can't even remember the last time I had 3 weeks off in a row!

Here are some pictures! We haven't even seen the pro pics yet but my appointment isn't until next week and I just couldn't wait until then to AW :-)

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards