Snarky Brides
Options

Love Fest?

13»

Re: Love Fest?

• Options
    I love this picture:
  • Options
    Brandi- Thank you for telling me a few months ago to dispute a credit card charge. (Caterer went out of business & had our money) We got all our money back!! Thank you :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:e23f1371-e753-40bf-b170-b607c127e2f7">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brandi- Thank you for telling me a few months ago to dispute a credit card charge. (Caterer went out of business & had our money) We got all our money back!! Thank you :)
    Posted by Keb1216[/QUOTE]

Awesome! You're so welcome.  We got lucky and won the dispute as well! :)
    imageVacation
  • Options
    That's great Brandi!! Enjoy your wedding day!
  • Options
    Sesh- I miss you too! I hate that I can't chat more. First off, you are seriously one of the most creative people I've ever met. I really want to hang out again! You are fantastic and I love chatting with you.

Blue- I think you are an amazing person. I absolutely adore debating politics with you. Get a bike so we can hit up the Minuteman Trail!!!

SarahP- we don't get to chat as often as I'd like but you inspire me all the time. You also give fantastic advice. I respect that you say it like it is.

Anna- honestly... I've never met you in person but I consider you a true friend. You never fail to make me smile and laugh.

Nebb-you always say exactly what you mean and it's friggin awesome. I wish I had your ability to just say it!

KD- first off, you are a riot. Second- you are gorgeous- I seriously won't stop saying that to you! I am so glad we've gotten to know one another!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_love-fest-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:84098696-cef9-4f57-97e1-2d83ec6676a4Post:e9d9b68b-f13b-466f-af63-1410d5fab0cf">Re: Love Fest?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Liz-  I think you are my favorite new poster.  You sort of fit right in minus any newb crazy.  Stick around.  Duds-  Has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Emma Roberts?  Absolutely gorgeous you are.  I hope you doggie is ok.  Nichole-  I wish we were around more at the same time.  I always seem to catch your posts in threads that are dead so I don't respond to you much but know I am often nodding with you in agreement.  Nuggs-  You haven't run in set the world straight and exited in a blaze of glory lately.  Are you on vacation? Come back :(
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks, Dot!</div><div>
    </div><div>I dig your sig pic, it makes me giggle. You've always been polite to me and made me feel welcome on the board.</div><div>
    </div><div>Sesh, I admire your levelheadedness. You seem so together and in touch with who you truly are.</div><div>
    </div><div>AATB, you make me laugh every day. I appreciate good snark. You're gorgeous, BTW and I'm jealous of your hair.</div><div>
    </div><div>Blue, I've never said anything on the boards about your personal issues, because I don't feel as if it's my place, but I have been praying for you.  I think that you are a neat lady.</div><div>
    </div><div>Nebb, your job stories kill me. </div><div>
    </div><div>Rachers, I think that you are so sweet.  Sucks about your roof though.</div><div>
    </div><div>That's all I have for now...but I'm sure I'll have more.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards