Snarky Brides
Options

*Sun*

I stalked your bio the other day (gorgeous wedding btw!) and saw that you had a photowall. This is something we had been considering ourselves. Did you have your photographer take the photowall pictures or did guests do it themselves? If it was your photographer, how did you avoid him/her being pulled away from other picture taking? 

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Sun*

• Options
    I have nothing to add about photowalls, I just wanted to say hi to Sun :)

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    Me either, but hi East - I like your teapot.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Hi Sun and also Sun's usually on at night b/c she's an Aussie :)
  • Options

Hiya beautiful girls! How is everyone?

And as for my photowall, it was very much a DIY job. I could have hired a photog for it I suppose, but it was something I thought of at the last minute and thus barely had time to construct, let alone much else! We had a camera stand set up with the camera on self-timer, which guests used to take their own pictures (although I think that a lot of our guests got their own shots of the wall using their own cameras). 

• Options
    Oh, and thank you on the compliment OP!
  • Options

I don't know if you need them, but I have instructions for how we made ours under 'blog' if you click on my user name. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards