Snarky Brides
Options

T&P/vibes/whatever you've got . . . please

I know I've gone on and on about the fires, but this picture was taken about 10 miles from my house today.  I have no words.  (We are not in danger.  The west side of town is the foothills of Pikes Peak and much more wooded and brushy than where I live on the east side).   

imageFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: T&P/vibes/whatever you've got . . . please

• Options
    OMG I didn't even realize this was happening right now. I hope they can get it under control soon. That's so scary and heartbreaking for anyone in its path.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We'll definitely be thinking about everyone that way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  Sending you some of our rain your way! 
  • Options
    Oh Les :( T&Ps your way.  What a horrible situation :(
  • Options
    We have friends who will lose their homes.   Especially horrifying considering the likelihood that this was arson.  The Air Force Academy is being evacuated now (it is located just north of where this picture was taken).
  • Options
    So many vibes going your way. I wish I could send you this miserable rain we are getting.
  • Options
    Oh, Les, that's terrible! WTF kind of person does something like this? T&Ps for your friends.
  • Options
    This is horrible.  I will be thinking about everyone there.  
    imageVacation
  • Options
    32,000 people have been evacuated so far (the city is ~400,000 total). 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! T&P comin' at you! Stay safe!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tpvibeswhatever-youve-got-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:87157476-1cb5-48fd-beb2-d8435f989ab2Post:4d097ddb-de0e-4891-aa53-3eb483de48bb">Re:Tamp;P/vibes/whatever you've got... please</a>:
    [QUOTE]So many vibes going your way. I wish I could send you this miserable rain we are getting.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>No kidding.  We're supposed to get 3-5 inches in the next 36 hours.  You can have it all.  My prayers are with all Coloradoans.</div>
  • Options
    Wow Les. I hope your area gets some relief soon. Stay safe.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We've been sending lots of prayers your way for rain, and for the safety of the firefighters.

And maybe a few that those damn arsonists get caught in the fire. 
  • Options
    Oh Les, how scary.  Thoughts for you all.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    T&P's coming your way lady. I just found out from my step-sister that the recent picture she has is 1 block from my step-brother's house. He's Air Force. I hope everyone out there stays safe!

And T&P's to the firefighters, real hero's!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Im on it Les. These images are making me I'll.
    panther
  • Options
    Stay safe, Les. Many T&P's to you, your friends/family, and the firefighters working to control this. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Aww thoughts and vibes to you Les. 
  • Options
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to everyone being affected by this. I hope everyone is able to stay safe and those who have been evacuated have the strength to deal with it all.
  • Options
    Les, you're all in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Options
    jcb-  There's apparently more than one.  There's a woman out further west suspected of setting some small fires near Lake George, and then the douche suspected of starting the big Waldo canyon fire.  He's supposedly either blonde or grey haired driving a red/maroon pickup.  My mom's all freaked out because she saw someone matching the guy's description near their place, going up an unused road.  At the time she didn't know that he was a suspect, he just looked out of place to her.  She told Dad when she got home and they immediately called the sherriff.  Don't know if anything will come of it. 
  • Options
    I was thinking of you guys last night when I went outside and thought I could smell rain and I asked that it head up to Colorado instead.  A good portion of where I grew up was destroyed in 2002 during the Rodeo Chediski fire so I know how hard this is.  Will continue to keep you all in my thoughts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards