Snarky Brides
Options

So tell me...

124»

Re: So tell me...

• Options
    Name:  CC.
    Sex: All the time.
    yeaaaah AOL:  I did when I was about 12-16, because I was a huge dork who loved the roleplaying chat rooms.
    Job:  Yes, please.
    Wedding date:  May 21, 2010

Also, Number55 - I LURVE your invites!!

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I have being late on these things..

Sarah
    Duh!
    Austin
     Dir of Accounting at a University
    11/27/10 in Austin
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
     Job: HR Assistant, but I pretty much get delegated all of my boss' work, so I am going to go with Sr. Manager of HR. Wedding date/location: Posted by klsnyder84[/QUOTE]

This, except HR Generalist and HR Director...think we should get their outrageous bonuses too!
    "It is never to late to become what you might have been..."
  • Options
    Name: Melissa
    Sex: : More often than not :)
    yeaaaah AOL: Not in about 10 years.

Job? Bartender
    Wedding date/location? Nov 20/ Davers Ma
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8ac9323b-1d85-4b49-a74f-a030745341a3Post:bf830e0b-c5c3-4424-801b-42eedd078662">Re: So tell me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, Number55 - I LURVE your invites!!
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks...I used to scrapbook and I have this unhealthy need to make sure that I love our wedding stationary...it's DIY but with the help of a very talented friend who can work wonders with PS...</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8ac9323b-1d85-4b49-a74f-a030745341a3Post:3cd204a8-c402-4ea4-8ee9-f8b480627df0">Re: So tell me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So tell me... : Just keep in mind that on the Toronto side there will be construction on the Gardiner Expressway that weekend. All fall, really, but that weekend there will be some parts where it's down to one lane in each direction.
    Posted by Albireo[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the info! I only have about 10 guests who are coming from Toronto proper but I will mention it to them so they leave themselves enough time since their drive is about an hour (the wedding is in Ancaster, not far for us but for those in TO it is a drive!)...</div>
  • Options
    Name: Kristina
    Sex: F
    Job? copyrighter
    Wedding date/location? 4-10-10 at a cabin by the river in Florida
  • Options
    I had no idea AOL was so lame.  I've gotta get with it.  But to be fair, if it wasn't for FI I would still be using dial-up.  I am technologically challenged.
  • Options
    Name Jessica
    Age 24...25 in a few weeks!
    Sex Female
    Location Houston
    Job? Nothing now, hopefully a teacher in the fall.
    Wedding date/location? December 12, 2009. Texas.
  • Options
    Name: Becky
    Sex: less since FI's job has sucked the life out of him
    Job: Oncology Nurse
    Wedding Date: 5/15/10 - holy $hit in 2 weeks!  Raleigh, NC

• Options
    Sarah, I like your venn diagram-like thing in your siggy!
  • Options
    Name Erica
    Age 22
    Sex Female
    Location Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Job? Security in a goverment building/Vet Assistant/ Working on getting my vet Technician license
    Wedding date/location? 10.16.10, Halifax NS
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8ac9323b-1d85-4b49-a74f-a030745341a3Post:2811c732-cd74-4d6a-88c7-f23e243361ac">Re: So tell me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Name: Melissa Age: 30 Sex: : More often than not :) Location: Just outside of Boston yeaaaah AOL: Not in about 10 years. Job? Bartender Wedding date/location? Nov 20/ Davers Ma
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>You are 30? You look 21 in your signature photo!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8ac9323b-1d85-4b49-a74f-a030745341a3Post:49126360-afe4-4157-8445-eda3e2290c9f">Re: So tell me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]oooooh red rock canyon?  FANTASTIC!!!
    Posted by 526SadieSadie[/QUOTE]

<div>It is! I highly recommend it for people in the area or considering a DW. The best of all world, you can be married in nature and party on the strip!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Name: Janice
    Sex: A few times a few times a week
    Job: Veterinary technician...animal nurse :)
    Wedding date/location: 9/18/10 in Manayunk, Pa. (right outside of Philly)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards