Snarky Brides
Options

MIA Knotties

I haven't seen Shelly post in forever. And I think I saw Brie briefly on E the other day, but not much overall. Come back, guys!

Any knotties you have been missing or wondering about?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: MIA Knotties

• Options
    I've been thinking of Shelly too.  I miss her.

I haven't seen Sadie around here lately.  Did she GBCK?
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    ditto Shelly :(  I haven't seen MFJ, SS, September, or East (until yesterday, but she doesn't come around enough)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ooh, right Sadie! Didn't she get married recently, or perhaps is getting married soon? She used to be on a lot more.

I know this is going back farther than many will recognize, but I also miss Lpstl. She was awesome. I see her once in awhile and think she posts on the nest.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I was just thinking about Shelly as well! 

Ricks needs to stop going to school and come back to us!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Aww I miss LP too.

And I agree about Ricks.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    These are all good ones, and I hate that I can't remember people I like until someone else points them out. I feel like Roxy was gone for awhile too, so I'm glad she's back. :) And I like when Sucrets and Rach come around too.

• Options
    Agreed.  Where are you?
    Brie is on H&F on the Nest more than she's around here.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I had Shelly in my news feed yesterday or the day before, and I realized it had been AGES since she'd been here. :(
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I wish Julez would come around more often
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have Shelly's blog on my favorites, and got curious to see if she was posting on that, and she was. So I dont know what happened.
  • Options
    Ditto Shelly. I see her on FB, but never around here anymore. It's been like three weeks or so. Do we smell or something?
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mia-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c5b0f93-482a-46cc-9a73-f61ecdd10d7cPost:55dd45b3-230e-4707-9970-720d7ddcab4d">Re: MIA Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Shelly. I see her on FB, but never around here anymore. It's been like three weeks or so. Do we smell or something?
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

You do....but I like it!
  • Options
    Did tlv get preggo or am I imagining that?

I miss lpstl too.

Mostly I miss Gretch :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mia-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c5b0f93-482a-46cc-9a73-f61ecdd10d7cPost:8af83c80-f8d5-4fe3-9f62-d04f156743f0">Re: MIA Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did tlv get preggo or am I imagining that? I miss lpstl too. <strong>Mostly I miss Gretch :(</strong>
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    I agree with this too.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mia-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c5b0f93-482a-46cc-9a73-f61ecdd10d7cPost:502a8fc9-e55f-4135-b142-236b2f58c033">Re: MIA Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIA Knotties : You do....but I like it!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

My funk is irresistible
    imageimage
  • Options
    I miss gg and julez.
  • Options
    I feel like I've been MIA forever. I started a new job and was busy learning and feeling like a dunce. I'm trying to be around more often, but failing miserably.
  • Options
    Shelly quietly GBCKed.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mia-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c5b0f93-482a-46cc-9a73-f61ecdd10d7cPost:54e2d73e-e2bb-4865-809a-04f780c3d3a7">Re: MIA Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shelly quietly GBCKed.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

awwwww :( I miss her so much. Did she give any reason?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_mia-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c5b0f93-482a-46cc-9a73-f61ecdd10d7cPost:54e2d73e-e2bb-4865-809a-04f780c3d3a7">Re: MIA Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shelly quietly GBCKed.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>are we assuming or was it an actual decision? Thats sad. Shes pretty fabulous. I enjoy her blog.</div>

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    She got fed up during the amoro banning stuff.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I'm not sure if anyone will remember these ladies, but I miss a_schaal and terribridelee. Daff/Jill is still on occasionally, but not nearly enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards