Snarky Brides
Options

Wednesday woes

Hey ladies,

I'm having a hard time getting moving today. No motivation to get out of my bathrobe, alas I have to leave for work in 15 minutes. Sigh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wednesday woes

• Options
    Ditto! And I went to bed early, too. The chilly mornings just make that warm snuggly bed so hard to leave...

Last night I figured out what I am giving up for lent -- elevators! I work on the 8th floor, so a good, brisk walk up a few flights of stairs will hopefully jumpstart my plan to tone up before the wedding. I did, however, promptly forget this when I arrived at my office this morning, but from now on -- stairs only!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good morning Pickle! My intentions of getting in shape for the wedding have completely taken a back seat for now. I'm playing catch up with work and doing 2 graduate programs, and still unpacking. I'm not too worried about it, I've lost a lot of weight since buying my dress, so it will need to be taken in anyways. I AM worried about flabby arms though.... Maybe I'll start doing exercises while I'm on the computer, lol.

• Options
    rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2013
    I'm glad it's not just me, it seems like this week is dragging!! Taking the stairs sounds like a great way to start. I just got my Bridalicious DVD's in yesterday...have book group tonight and then Vday so looks like it might be a couple days. I've been using MyFitnessPal app religiously in the meantime...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning everyone!

Had  horrible night's sleep last night; some of the weirdest dreams ever! There were dead cats, stalkers, possibly a zombie (def something supernatural), and one where I found out that they took away my classroom and moved my office into a bathroom/locker room... WTF?!?!

Ugh.

stairs are a great start! I've been really good about working out, now I'm working on cleaning up my diet. 20-ish lbs is my goal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wednesday-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8cc4ffba-d965-4e46-a5ec-79f08e1272aePost:4bd6155a-b370-4b30-bfaa-88ac2b4a4a98">Re: Wednesday woes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning everyone! Had  horrible night's sleep last night; some of the weirdest dreams ever! There were dead cats, stalkers, possibly a zombie (def something supernatural), and one where I found out that they took away my classroom and moved my office into a bathroom/locker room... WTF?!?! Ugh. stairs are a great start! I've been really good about working out, now I'm working on cleaning up my diet. 20-ish lbs is my goal!
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]

Sounds like some of my weirdo dreams!! Anyone have nightamres about their wedding? I had one a couple nights ago where FI and I literally forgot to show up and then we just figured we could do it the next day, but surprise, surprise the venue was already being used!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding dreams are the worst! Mine are almost always the same -- it is the day of the wedding, and I've only planned as much as I have in real life -- so basically I'm throwing a wedding 7 months before I am ready to. Another recurring one is people (guests, vendors, groom) forget to show up because, hello, we're supposed to be getting married in September, not now!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been having wedding dreams too. Last night I had a TK dream where I was reading a really drama thread on E! LOL!

• Options
    No wedding dreams (yet), just those weird ones last night.

But I did learn that I don't want my desk in the bathroom, so it was a productive night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I actually had a wedding nightmare last night probably because I went to sleep thinking about the guest list. It was the morning of my wedding and I was excited but had no plan. I was trying to figure out when hair and makeup people were coming!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wednesday-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8cc4ffba-d965-4e46-a5ec-79f08e1272aePost:0b651130-83df-442c-ac6b-2d4b09b6a8a5">Re: Wednesday woes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wedding dreams are the worst! Mine are almost always the same -- it is the day of the wedding, and I've only planned as much as I have in real life -- so basically I'm throwing a wedding 7 months before I am ready to. Another recurring one is people (guests, vendors, groom) forget to show up because, hello, we're supposed to be getting married in September, not now!
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I have all the time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! FI woke up last week apparently he had a dream that all of our wedding guests kept walking in our hotel room after the reception and wouldn't give us any alone time. Then he had to double check with me that we actually hadn't gotten married yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding dreams do suck. The last one I had I was in my in my dress and my parents where rushing me to the venue.. Then I realized we don't have a venue! My FI walks in and he and my parents say they want to do the wedding and reception at Denny's! It was a horrible dream.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wednesday-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8cc4ffba-d965-4e46-a5ec-79f08e1272aePost:d9ac134d-9fde-4959-b49d-61e4458b76b3">Re:Wednesday woes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually had a wedding nightmare last night probably because I went to sleep thinking about the guest list. It was the morning of my wedding and I was excited but had no plan. I was trying to figure out when hair and makeup people were coming!
    Posted by tlc35[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>that IS a nightmare! lol</div>
    Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
     CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!
  • Options
    I started a new job this week, and they have been training me and its BORING O.o

and my biggest wednesday woe is there is flu in my house...

at least one kid puked (all night, night before last) and my 13 yr old is sick.

fun times lol

the good news is I got my invites ordered (spent $30 total for $75.00 worth of stuff plus shipping so not bad!)
    Also have a meeting sunday with our reception location guy, and FI finally made his appointment at mens warehouse last night for this coming week...things are getting done!! :)
    Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
     CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wednesday-woes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8cc4ffba-d965-4e46-a5ec-79f08e1272aePost:799867c9-8198-41db-8a8e-47aa1d47dc33">Re: Wednesday woes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto! And I went to bed early, too. The chilly mornings just make that warm snuggly bed so hard to leave... Last night I figured out what I am giving up for lent -- elevators! I work on the 8th floor, so a good, brisk walk up a few flights of stairs will hopefully jumpstart my plan to tone up before the wedding. I did, however, promptly forget this when I arrived at my office this morning, but from now on -- stairs only!
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT idea!  I love it!  Not sure I could start right away with 8 flights (hopefully you don't do them in heels), but you go, girl!
    -- Amber
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards