Snarky Brides
Options

Yet another messed up chick...

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_is-it-okay-to-change-my-moh_.0

My brain just exploded a little. Seriously? Not only is she planning a PPD, but she doesn't want a Matron of Honour, because she isn't easily accessible when she's needed ...

What?!? I must have missed something and clearly need to be more demanding...

Kill. Me. Now.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yet another messed up chick...

• Options
    I swear they just talk to hear themselves talk- and only want to be told everything they do is wonderful, are people really like this in the real world? Lord help us all!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I do not understand why chicks think that their MOH are their litle b*tches for the time leading up to the wedding!  They're your friends, not your frigging slaves. Whenever a bride mentions an MOH failing in her "duties" it makes me want to slam my head on my desk.

ETA: Horrible spelling.  I'm ashamed.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_yet-another-messed-up-chick?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8d3a16f3-4af9-43d0-bd4d-012ca508809cPost:beb34e78-d9a2-4ff6-b50b-a52bae405684">Re: Yet another messed up chick...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do not understand why chicks think that their MOH are their litle b*tches for the time leading up to the wedding!  Their your friends, not your frigging slaves. <strong>Whenever a bride mentions an MOH failing in her "duties" it makes me want to slam my head on my desk.
    </strong>Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

This Exactly!
  • Options
    You guys haven't spent enough time on TK yet.   Posts like this are a weekly occurence at the least.  People suck.
  • Options
    I do not understand people like this. I have the opposite problem, and I love it. My MOH is far more into wedding planning for me right now than I am, wedding is still 8 months away.

Firstly, why do you need a MOH for a vow renewal anyways, but secondly, if you choose a MOH, you should know that you can't "fire" them without ruining the friendship..... so stupid.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards