Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

2?s: Travel to Colorado

Two questions... DH and I are traveling to visit friends in KS in a week. We'll stay there for a few days and then have enough time for 2-3 days in Colorado.1. Where in CO would you suggest? (Remember it's only about 2 days). We got engaged in Estes Park, but were thinking Denver or CO Springs. Once we get there we really don't have an agenda, i.e. we're up for either relaxing or adventures. 2. I want to bring a gift for our friends since they are letting us stay in their apt. and they are entertaining us. DH's friend loves Shiner beer (and I'm sure that's hard to come by in KS!) but I don't really know his wife very well... what should we bring for her?TIA!!

Re: 2?s: Travel to Colorado

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Boulder in the Summer! Look into it for sure. As for a gift, maybe a bottle of wine or some cute stationary? Maybe a cute cookbook? I have a hard time finding gifts for friends that are useful so I'm curious to what other people say.
  • Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of cool places to go in Colorado.  Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs is pretty.  I really like the mountain areas outside of Durango and west of Denver. I lived in Colorado for 2.5 years.  You can email me about it if you want.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love colorado springs! You can do pikes peak and garden of the gods while you're there. No clue on question 2.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could pick up some nice flowers for her on your way there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could pick up some nice flowers for her on your way there.Love it!Buttercup-I will be e-mailing you later once we figure out where we're actually going. I'm really liking CO Springs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards