Snarky Brides
Options

Where is?

2»

Re: Where is?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c8e722-9d05-4e16-978d-8830677e79a6Post:4f5955bb-8c17-4230-8995-671bee293d5f">Re: Where is?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is? : Nice!  I only had one friend from high school who went to St. John's. 
    Posted by julezlee[/QUOTE]

It does seem like a pretty small university.  Did they have a good experience?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Cew--can I see your monogram again?  We were talking about siggies yesterday, and I miss your lovely man candy monogram.

And what do I have to do to see box kitty again?  Pleeeeease....box kitty makes me happy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c8e722-9d05-4e16-978d-8830677e79a6Post:96746f08-fec1-4585-9cef-d448cabdf460">Re: Where is?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is? : It does seem like a pretty small university.  Did they have a good experience?
    Posted by LedZeppelin[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's super small and focused.  I actually don't know how the other guy's experience went.  We didn't keep in touch after high school.  I've never heard anything bad about the school, though.  I have heard that it can be a really intense party scene :) 
  • Options
    Everyone always hates my sigs!  My best friend got married Saturday, so I was crazy busy the past week.  I am back now to ruin everyone's screen with my sig!  I'll poke around to get one that is not animated.  I love Betrothed, so I will do this for her.
    Laughing
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE Santa Fe. Love. We thought about mini-mooning there, but we have friends who live there, so we'd probably end up visiting them more than honeymooning.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I've only been to Santa Fe once as we drove through on our way to Wyoming. It was really pretty, though. I'd definitely like to go visit my brother it and check it out more.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:90c8e722-9d05-4e16-978d-8830677e79a6Post:aa32a5a8-13e1-41b0-9e00-9ff2e5605aef">Re: Where is?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone always hates my sigs!  My best friend got married Saturday, so I was crazy busy the past week.  I am back now to ruin everyone's screen with my sig!  I'll poke around to get one that is not animated.  I love Betrothed, so I will do this for her.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

Yay! You're back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards