Snarky Brides

Nebb- Mad Men

Holy shhit!!!! I just finished it. It was by far the best episode of the season, in my opinion. I didn't see the Joan story coming, at all. I wonder what it'll be like with Peggy gone now? Wow!
imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nebb- Mad Men

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I started bawling when don was holding peggys hand and kissing it and couldn't let go. She was his most formidable partner and now he has lost her. I almost lost it when they showed joan with her dress being unzipped, and then in the partners meeting when they realized she did it. The whole episode was just heart breaking.
  • NebbNebb member
    Oh and pete, scum of the fhucking universe.
  • How did I forget to bring up Pete. He is disgusting. I'm glad they have a character like that though. There needs to be someone to hate, someone who just sucks deep down inside.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    Why isnt it letting me see your 2nd post??
  • TK ate your post. :-/
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    Seriously, I know youve posted 3 times in here hike, WHY CANT I SEE IT?! Can anyone else see it??
  • I can't see the other posts either nebb.

Holy shiiit, dude.  I was in a bad mood to begin with and that episode did nothing to improve my spirits in the least.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Smash- Can you see my post now that I'm on the computer and not ipad? Or am I still invisible???
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I can see the most recent post, LHT!

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• NebbNebb member
    REPOST WHAT YOU SAID!!! I wanna know what you thought.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nebb-mad-men?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:93677e0e-9219-4157-b4aa-0a27813fbc3dPost:e0251f96-9f42-4caf-9bb2-f79776066375">Re: Nebb- Mad Men</a>:
    [QUOTE]REPOST WHAT YOU SAID!!! I wanna know what you thought.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I said I couldn't believe I forgot to write about Pete. He is disgusting BUT I love having a character like him on the show. He is so, deep down, gross and such a dickk and I think it's awesome to have a character that just sucks so bad and there is nothing endearing about him. He is becoming one of my favorite people on the show in the sense that I can't wait to see where his character goes.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG !   I just watched the episode.    Best episode this season... and heart wrenching.  I cringed when I saw Joan's eyes when that nasty man was unzipping her.  I hate Pete.  He is such scum.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards