Snarky Brides
Options

***B***

I would just like you to know that I have developed a bit of a complex about my use of alot/ a lot.

I find myself double checking every single damn post.  I cant decide if i want to thank you for helping me with my grammar, or send you my therapist bill.  :P
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: ***B***

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_b?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:96ff4df9-f5d4-407a-b8c8-92527f9593e9Post:4df9a781-f617-4863-aaab-368899d4d6e9">Re: ***B***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait, we can use alot? <strong>Whats the difference between the two</strong>?
    Posted by staceytaylor0704[/QUOTE]
    <strong>Alot</strong> is not a word. <div>
    </div><div><strong>A lot</strong>, however, is two words---and is the correct way to spell the phrase.</div><div>
    </div><div>I am pleased to direct you here: <a href="http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html" target="_blank">Click me.</a></div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

<3 Blue.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    B and Rach, thank you for reminding me of Hyperbole and a Half.  I was crying from laughing so hard this morning reading the dog one. Jeremy thought I was on drugs I think.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_b?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:96ff4df9-f5d4-407a-b8c8-92527f9593e9Post:803d5f99-faeb-4afe-a1a5-e7a0c032d88f">Re: ***B***</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ***B*** : Alot is not a word.  A lot , however, is two words---and is the correct way to spell the phrase. I am pleased to direct you here:  Click me.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

Okay- I was pretty sure I've never used "alot". I was confused and wondering if I had somehow missed a word. That site is funny. I want an alot now. They look cuddly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards