Snarky Brides
Options

These:

These are the reasons why I don't show people my pictures anymore.

This one i got yelled at for by about 5 different people because cake smashing is the most stupid thing you could EVER do.

This one was made fun of in a blog for the way we were looking at each other.  Thanks a bunches.

It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: These:

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_these?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9841c386-b166-4703-bdae-a8a69c0aea58Post:c507b687-e7bc-44ba-b505-324dcb6a2978">Re: These:</a>:
    [QUOTE]She said something like, "Wow, if he doesn't look like he didn't want to be married to a hippo, I don't know who would"....and people AGREED with her. :(
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]

what an asshole. that picture is fricking adorable and you look gorgeous. half the time I think the girls mockign other girl's wedding photos are miserable ugly ho's sitting at home in the dark mocking lovely ladies like you because no man will talk to them.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards