Snarky Brides

HI!!

hello, I've been lurking here for a little while and posting on other boards. I'm getting married on May 11, 2013.I'm a full time student and work part time. My FI is working full time.
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image

Re: HI!!

• Hullo. What kind of work do you both do? What are you going to school for? And what part of CNY are you from? I've seen a lot of 2013/2014 CNY brides around the boards lately and I wish they'd all come play at the local board. It was a lot more lively when I got engaged eight months ago. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I babysit part time, my FI installs alternative energy systems (solar panels and geothermal stuff). I'm in nursing school and will graduate next August. I'm not really Central, I'm more Western NY. I'm like 30 minutes south of Rochester. The western NY board is really dead, I have checked it out a few times but it's nothing special.
  • Gotcha. I'm in Geneva, so I'm sort of on the precipice of western and central. We get Rochester YNN on our digital box downstairs and Syracuse on the standard cable upstairs, so yeah, haha. I grew up in Syracuse but worked in Rochester last year, so I was curious. Welcome anyways!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ohh! Geneva! I'm going to school in Geneva at the Hospital. We live in Canandaigua, not on the lake.

• Well hey, I live like two blocks from the hospital. Wave next time you drive by, haha. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This is Brutus, he turned 1 in May and is a Jack Russell-not the normal hyper type. He would rather cuddle up and sleep all day or snuggle with the kitties at FI's parent's house.

This is Lily, she's almost 5. She is my pound puppy and we aren't really sure what breeds she is. The vet thinks she might have some Australian Shepherd in her.

• Brutus laying with Lucky (FI's cat) at FI's parent's house.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9ce48d50-e5db-4901-af47-4730f33a13a7Post:a5f2ca3d-a845-4e0f-a257-c9813b3e5c07">Re: HI!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohh! Geneva! I'm going to school in Geneva at the Hospital. We live in Canandaigua, not on the lake.
    Posted by Carson386[/QUOTE]

I went to school at Hobart and William Smith!  My good friend still lives in Geneva.. right by the hospital actually!
  • My FI works for HWS. Small world!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9ce48d50-e5db-4901-af47-4730f33a13a7Post:e45332bd-5e2b-4c15-8345-a3df5a33eb07">Re: HI!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI works for HWS. Small world!
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  What does he do?  I had the best time at that college.  Met my fiance there!
  • He's the assistant director at the fieldhouse. He oversees student worker and fitness insrtuctors, runs intramurals, etc. He loves it there. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards