Snarky Brides

Re: Morning...

• LizzieyounceLizzieyounce member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2012
    Morning AATB, I don't know if it's safe, but the AYG and Memories threads are up again. They went poof yesterday.

What's up for you today?

I'm doing housework, and it's my kids last day of school...they actuaully got out of bed with smiles this morning.

EDIT: I seem to have earned a platinum badge with only 300ish posts. Wow. This place has more gitches than the TARDIS. 
  • Morning. I'm still on QC today. My only comfort is that I get to write up feedback on all the things the CWs are doing wrong.

Nothing interesting happening today. I'm really close to finishing this book I'm reading so I can't wait to get home and get to reading.

Whisky woke us up around 3am howling his damn head off. He must have seen a cat or coon out the window and he freaked the flip out. He rarely howls that loud. He howled until I approached, while I carried him to the bed, and then as soon a I put him down, he curled up and went to sleep. Punk.
  • Today is work, tonight meatballs and mashed potatoes for dinner. My sister is coming over. Pretty normalish day I spose. The ads for Snow White and the Huntsman drive me apeshit. We are supposed to believe Kristen Stewart is more fair than Charlize Theron? Bitchplease.
    panther
  • Ha, I thought the same thing. I think KS is pretty (beautiful in the Twilight movies, but on the red carpet she wears too much bad makeup), but Charlize Theron is just gorgeous.

I can't wait to see the movie though. We rarely go to the theater but I might make H go with me to see that one. Thor is in it. That's all I need to know.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I don't trust it. Its just gonna flip between universes again and we will find out there is another gm thread somewhere only half of us can see. It isn't worth it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:cb072046-7b84-4f1b-9c04-e051f6df820a">Re:Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today is work, tonight meatballs and mashed potatoes for dinner. My sister is coming over. Pretty normalish day I spose. The ads for Snow White and the Huntsman drive me apeshit. We are supposed to believe Kristen Stewart is more fair than Charlize Theron? Bitchplease.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>When I saw that she was playing Snow White I was pretty pissed.  I personally think she's pretty terrible.</div><div>
    </div><div>Anddd good morning!  I got in early again to finish up an experiment before a 2 hour meeting.  Fun times.  I also get to go back to HR (of where I currently work) and see if they will write the new HR a letter saying that I passed all of my background checks.  I lived in another state in the past seven years so they have to do a check from that state and what would you know... that state takes 30 DAYS to process.  I haven't lived there in 2+ years so I really feel as if the state I currently live in checks out fine then why do we have to wait 30 days for the other?  That is lame.</div>
  • Wow I see TK is still up to shenanigans this morning.

What a crazy morning.  Agh. FSIL (the one we just found out was pregnant) went to the ER last night with a pain in her right side.  She thought it was appendicitis.  It was actually an ectopic pregnancy.  They unfortunately had to remove her fallopian tube and she lost the baby.  Physically she's doing good, thank God, but obviously isn't doing so well emotionally.  I'm just so glad they caught it before it burst.

I'm so ready for the weekend.  I am so emotionally drained right now.
  • Chels that's awful :(  I'm glad she's doing okay physically ... the emotional part will take time.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:14408748-5bc7-4129-9465-ead53d9363b4">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels that's awful :(  I'm glad she's doing okay physically ... the emotional part will take time.  
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

For sure.  This is why I was so surprised she put it on Facebook so quickly.  She announced it about a week after she found out she was pregnant (so about 4-5 weeks into her pregnancy). 
  • Chels, I am so sorry to hear about your SIL. 

Good Morning.  I am back in the office trying to catch up on the million emails.  I already miss my afternoon naps.
    imageVacation
  • Morning. I slept too well last night, if that's even a thing. When my alarm went off, I just wanted to hunker down in bed and stay there.

Not much going on today, just working and going grocery shopping later. We're having a BBQ tomorrow at work that I'm pretty excited about. They're grilling flank steak, mmmmmm.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Good morning. I was 10 minutes late to work and my client threw a fit about it until I mentioned how he didn't even show up to his last appointment so him waiting 5 minutes he was late too was a lot better than the hour wait I had. That shut him up. Other than that, I have a root canal tomorrow, chest Xray Monday, and more blood drawn Tuesday. I hit 30 and fell apart this year lol. ATTB: agreed. KS has nothing on Charlize!

• Hey guys. I'm at my orientation right now, waiting for it to start. Of course, the last thing I get is my schedule and ID, so I probably won't be getting the one science class with spots open. Sigh.
  • Gosh, Any! I love your sig pics...gorgeous.  I have my fingers crossed that you DO get that science class.  Orientations are so dull.
  • Anytime I see KStew in movies, I always want to scream at her to shut her damn mouth. She is the world's worst mouth-breather. She probably thinks it's sexy or something, but it just makes her look like a hillbilly.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Morning ladies!

I havent been around much, work is busy, and I just dont have time to jump on at night so I'm unaware of the glitches.

Last night we took Atticus to the park for the first time, he did really well. But, man is he stubborn! I get off early tomorrow, so I plan to get the plants I need to finish my umbrella stand. Atticus has puppy classes Saturday and Sunday we have a walk for a cancer center, H will run the 5k, I'll walk the mile thank you ;)

I dont think I've ever seen a movie with KS in it, so I have no opinion other than Charlize is gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:1709ef1f-9145-42cf-ac91-75fae072d27e">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anytime I see KStew in movies, I always want to scream at her to shut her damn mouth. She is the world's worst mouth-breather. She probably thinks it's sexy or something, but it just makes her look like a hillbilly.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Bevis and Butthead had this hilarious Twilight scene in one of their shows...</div><div>
    </div><div>The quality sucks, but it's an example:  <a href="http://youtu.be/VFhsSDPdRNc" rel="nofollow">http://youtu.be/VFhsSDPdRNc</a>

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:ba58f0ea-7dd5-40f3-82dc-b2da92b4ae0a">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys. I'm at my orientation right now, waiting for it to start. Of course, the last thing I get is my schedule and ID, so I probably won't be getting the one science class with spots open. Sigh.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

<div>Good for you for going to orientation! A lot of students at my school skipped it, but I found it useful. Plus they gave us free flash drives (well, free with the price of tuition, but still..)</div><div>
    </div><div>It's my last day of work at the fitness center at my alma mater (feels good to say that!) and it's bittersweeet. I've worked here almost my entire college career. But it's going to be awesome to move on to bigger, better things.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:ba58f0ea-7dd5-40f3-82dc-b2da92b4ae0a">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys. I'm at my orientation right now, waiting for it to start. Of course, the last thing I get is my schedule and ID, so I probably won't be getting the one science class with spots open. Sigh.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Any-  what are you going to school for?
    imageVacation
  • Morning all. 

Chels, I'm really sorry to hear about your FSIL.  :(

I'm having one of those mornings where I wish I hadn't gotten out of bed... Started with stepping barefoot on a juicy hairball on my way to the bathroom, dragged the patio door over my toe, had to squirt the dog with the hose for barking more than once (neighbors seem to have a new, very loud dog) and then realized I was almost out of gas when I finally left for work.  Good times. 
  •  I overslept today which was awesome and bad at the same time. I don't have sent hours so I wasn't really late. The head of my department gave me our company seats to last night game. We went for a little bit because I am still getting over whatever this is and it was cold out.

I had planned a glorious trip to target today on my lunch with my sister and then I remember this morning  I have a meeting at 11:30am so there goes that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:09bc2112-9e8e-4311-86df-1676e2051172">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning all.  Chels, I'm really sorry to hear about your FSIL.  :( I'm having one of those mornings where I wish I hadn't gotten out of bed... Started with stepping barefoot on a juicy hairball on my way to the bathroom, dragged the patio door over my toe, had to squirt the dog with the hose for barking more than once (neighbors seem to have a new, very loud dog) and then realized I was almost out of gas when I finally left for work.  Good times. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Ew, I did the same thing! It was more like undigested food, still gross. I dont have periods anymore, but I'm sure when I have days where everything goes wrong and I hurt myself, I'm about to start.
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    I've had one shiiiit-tastic day already. That being said, I'm up and at work, so the hardest part of the day is already over.

I can't wait to get home tonight, put on sweats, and watch some trashy TV.
  • Work is so slow/boring/quiet today because almost everyone is gone and at our other office.  There are two of us here and I have already caught up from being out.  It's just a slow week I guess.

imageVacation
  • KD, normally I'd blame it on that too but can't today.  Today's just out to get me for no reason apparently.  I think using my gift card to Pei Wei is in order for lunch - see if that'll turn the day around.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-102?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e036eb9-d668-4d31-92c4-e93d04d59859Post:2b48277f-adac-4b0e-b857-25c8fd4a6128">Re: Morning...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning... : Ew, I did the same thing! It was more like undigested food, still gross. I dont have periods anymore, but <strong>I'm sure when I have days where everything goes wrong and I hurt myself, I'm about to start.
    </strong>Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

This is so me. My phone recently started getting super hot and won't hold a charge longer than a few hours, and it takes almost all night to re-charge it. Then when I go to log on to my laptop, the screen just goes dark. I swear, when I'm coming up on shark week, electronics and the world hate me.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • I haven't been to Pei Wei in so long and that sounds fantastic.  Too bad I'm stuck at work through lunch eating some soup Frown
    imageVacation
  • I have no idea what Pei Wei is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards