Snarky Brides
Options

google / ical sync??

any techies out there? I got my google calendar to sync with ical- so I can see it in ical.. but its not working both ways. How can I see my ical in google.. and therefore share my ical with my H?!

thanks!!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my book shelf:
Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: google / ical sync??

• Options
    Please let me know if you figure this out!  I have to just export my work calendar as an ical file, then import to google calendar.  Kind of a PITA, but it's the only thing I've figured out that works.
  • Options
    In iCal you can create different calendars (different colors) for things.  But only the things you put in iCal as a Google Calendar item will sync.

So whatever color/calendar your google calendar items show up as in iCal, change your iCal items to that and it will sync to your google calendar.

I hope that makes sense.

I really like the color coding in iCal, I wish it would all sync.  Also I wish I could make both sync to my blackberry without something imploding. 
  • Options
    yea its annoying it doesnt work together better :(

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards