Snarky Brides

FB poll

Out of curiosity

How many FB friends do you have?
How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)?
Do you use any apps or play any games?
Do you like everyone on your FB list?

Re: FB poll

• How many FB friends do you have? A little over 500 I think.
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? Quite a few. Do you use any apps or play any games? NO.
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? I like the vast majority.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited November 2010
    How many FB friends do you have? Err about 500
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? About 150
    Do you use any apps or play any games? I use goodreads
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? Nope

ETA: I have a few people I'm not fans of still on my friends list because they are entertaining in their drama.  A do like a vast majority of my friends =)
  • How many FB friends do you have? 134

How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)?  Probabaly 10-20

Do you use any apps or play any games? I sort of did in the beginning (not farmville or anything) but I deleted them all when FB privacy concerns came to be.

Do you like everyone on your FB list? Yes I would say so. Pretty much everyone I didn't like I deleted or they deleted me. Oh well, their loss.
  • How many FB friends do you have? 190
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? A majority of them. If I don't talk to anyone for a while, I tend to delete.
    Do you use any apps or play any games? Occasionally.
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? No. I wish I could delete some. But I wouldn't want to deal with the aftermath, so they are on extremely limited profile view, and I tend to hide most of them from my feed.
  • How many FB friends do you have? 57
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? 5 maybe
    Do you use any apps or play any games? Nope. Well, does Tinybitch count?
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? Yeah. I went through and deleted people I don't like or didn't want to talk to.
  • How many FB friends do you have? 60
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)?  Outside knotties, my immediate family and Scott and my MOH.
    Do you use any apps or play any games? Not really, I used to use apps like superpoke and such but I hardly get on FB anymore.
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? I regularly purge my list, so yes :)
  • How many FB friends do you have? 543
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? A lot, probably 100 or more.
    Do you use any apps or play any games? Bejeweled
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? No, some high school people I'm "meh" about and family members that I can't ignore without causing drama have very limited access.  I deleted someone today because I realized I just really don't like him or his politics. 
  • How many FB friends do you have? 440
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? Maybe 30 or 40
    Do you use any apps or play any games? Sometimes I play Sudoku and Farkle.
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? Yes
  • How many FB friends do you have? 179
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? Quite a few.
    Do you use any apps or play any games? Family Feud. I am incredibly lame. It's mainly because I'm competitive and feel the urge to beat FI's and my moms score every week.
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? Nope. I have two of them on limited profile view. I could delete one now though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh, I lied.  I do play Family Feud sometimes.
  • How many FB friends do you have? 197

How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? Not including Knotties? Maybe ten.

Do you use any apps or play any games? Bejeweled Blitz, Good Reads, and I was really into Castle Age for a while.

Do you like everyone on your FB list? I don't hate anyone on there. Lol.
  • How many FB friends do you have? 92
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? um I'd say about 30 of them, but about half I'd have other contact online only with due to distance and just not talking on the phone.
    Do you use any apps or play any games? I don't play nearly as much as i use to and I only ever got into MyTown.
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? Not all of them but most of them. A few are "family" so I have to have them on or I just have them on to be nosy. And have it set they can't see my wall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How many FB friends do you have? 750ish
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? Maybe 100
    Do you use any apps or play any games? No
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? I don't hate anyone, but there are several people I don't really care about and could delete them if I felt like it.  I see FB as a networking tool and it doesn't hurt to have connections. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have a facebook.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How many FB friends do you have?
    I don't know, about 150 I think.
    I'd say maybe 40 of them or so.
    No, I loathe them.
    All but 1, but if I unfriend him, he'll know because I work with him and I have other people I work with on my friends list, and I don't wanna create drama in the workplace.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • How many FB friends do you have?

about 100

Cafe World Embarassed

No, they are family and my little grandma doesn't like family drama so I keep them on limited profile and I'm polite when I see them but I don't care for them.
    Anniversary
  • How many FB friends do you have? 80
    How many FB friends do you regularly talk to (not including knotties)? 20ish
    Do you use any apps or play any games? HELL NO
    Do you like everyone on your FB list? Mostly.  There are a few people who I went to elementary school with and added for S&G just to stay in touch, and a few people who are friends/gf/bf of someone I know.  Other than that, they are all people I do in fact consider friends.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards