Snarky Brides
Options

life updates

I feel like there has been a lot going on and that I have missed what the outcome was for issues/things people had going on.

J&K - how did it go giving notice?

Nugs - whats goin on with the house?

Anyone else care to share general updates of whats going on in your life?

Re: life updates

• Options
    Errrrr....  I haven't yet.  I'm procrastinating.  I suck.  But yesterday was like nothing had even happened. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Your (ex) workplace seems totally messed up, im glad youre getting out of there. It just seems like theyre pro's at screwing people around.
  • Options
    They really are.  I probably haven't even told you guys the half of it.  But it was better than getting punched in the face!  I really, really hope my new job is different, but I'm pretty sure it will be :)

• Options
    Don't post here much obviously, but Its slow, and I'll contribute.DH and I got a new dog!

Meet Lola!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm about thisclose to having a pantry for my kitchen and we're looking at granite for the countertops.  Hopefully by the end of January, I'll have a real life grownup kitchen.  Considering it's been torn up since I met H 6.5 years ago, I'm all bouncy and giddy about it!
  • Options
    Lola is a cutie!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OMGWANT.  Hi Lola!  Come live with meeeeee!

• Options
    I would KILL for space for a pantry in my kitchen. so jealous.
  • Options
    Thanks she is soooo sweet. Poor thing just got passed around from house to house, nobody wanted her :(
  • Options
    Nebb, what ended up happening with the coirker?  Anything?

• Options
    edited January 2012
    How could no one want her?  She's a doll!  What kind of dog is she?

The only update I have is I am excited for Christmas at my in-laws this weekend.  They always have Christmas later so we don't have to feel guilty over choosing one family for the holidays over the other (our families are several hours apart).  So, another Christmas!  WINNING.
    panther
  • Options
    Lola is adorable!
  • Options
    Oh and J&K , did you figure out what you are going to do about your letter?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:51200b12-c930-4205-93c2-70eac3ca1053">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb, what ended up happening with the coirker?  Anything?
    <p>Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]</p><p>Without saying too much she had the rest of her review on Monday and since then hasnt talked to me. She said hi this morning but didnt look at me, she doesnt even make eye contact anymore lol. The stuff I said probably came up (without specifics to "protect" me) and she knows it was me who said stuff and I bet shes just raging mad. BUT to address it to me basically confirms that she said what I said she did, so she cant do anything about it. I have to admit that it has been pure bliss all week not dealing with her or her crap. Trying to be nice to someone I dont like because I dont want to say "leave me the eff alone I dont like you" was tiring.</p>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:7f8d6c5a-3bee-4628-b208-27a37fe2e9f8">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and J&K , did you figure out what you are going to do about your letter?
    Posted by SunriseAmber[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I found someone else to write it for me, thank goodness.  That person is officially my hero.

• Options
    And this is Lola's sissy Chloe. She is an attention whoar!

• Options
    Im pretty sure TK just ate my post responding about my co-irker :( Im not retyping it either. My lunch is over now. lol she just came in from lunch though and looked intently at the wall clock to avoid looking at me. It amuses me to no end how she avoids me now.
  • Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:d6278d3f-d10a-4608-9c1f-b8a79ab54446">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]How could no one want her?  She's a doll!  What kind of dog is she? The only update I have is I am excited for Christmas at my in-laws this weekend.  They always have Christmas later so we don't have to feel guilty over choosing one family for the holidays over the other (our families are several hours apart).  So, another Christmas!  WINNING.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't know, people are crazy and cruel. She is absolutely adorable, and I couldn't imagine our lives without her now.</div><div>
    </div><div>She is a Chihuahua Terrier mix.</div>
  • Options
    Duds, good call. Think of all the wine you will be able to enjoy in Italy and yummy food!
  • Options
    Nebb, I'm surprised your co-irker wasn't fired after her 2 day review session. I hear she has since left you alone. Have the bosses said anything to you about her review? 

Life Update: My kid can sit up and he wants to eat with us. Like he threw a fit until I gave him some of my cucmber the other night. And he wants to drink out of a straw. He'll grab your cup if you aren't looking. I am not ready for this mobility and house proofing thing yet. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Must be an interesting clock ;)  Ha.

• Options
    I just sent my notice.  Yes, I emailed it.  Judge away.  I don't care.  I feel all anxious.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:fe4b437f-6497-4072-b42a-0d9fd52d06ab">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just sent my notice.  Yes, I emailed it.  Judge away.  I don't care.  I feel all anxious.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
    Whatever. You have a new job. YOu don't need references anymore. Screw em/
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    AATB two Christmas's sounds awesome! 

I love that your in-laws delay it, must be super convenient for you and your hubby.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:dd0fdf4e-4733-494b-a571-a8dde42bad21">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: life updates : I think that is why I am not bummed about it.  I plan to drink my weight in wine while we are there.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

My mom was encouraging us to get started on getting pregnant before the wedding. No freaking way. We went to Ireland on our honeymoon. We supported the Irish economy with the Guinness we drank.
  • Options
    I just got my divorce decree in the mail.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:51abf895-d17d-4f81-a2d2-bc543be8b9f1">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: life updates : Whatever. You have a new job. YOu don't need references anymore. Screw em/
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

True!  At least it's in writing, right? ;)

• Options
    Sarah, that is so awesome! K is just starting to sit.

J&K, good for you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:14b81e6c-4186-4732-a117-a0c3189659a7">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got my divorce decree in the mail.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

Loaded emotions I'm sure <3
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_life-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1ac4031-216c-499c-b600-55a574d2acbaPost:14b81e6c-4186-4732-a117-a0c3189659a7">Re: life updates</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got my divorce decree in the mail.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

May I ask how you feel about that?  I remember you saying awhile back that you were doing ok, but you didn't know how you'd feel when it was final (or something similar, sorry I'm probably screwing that all up).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards