Snarky Brides
Options

I found our mascot!

Meet Kevin the Thundercunt Tiger Couch!

He enjoys long walks on the beach, talking on the phone, butts, and eating people.

Re: I found our mascot!

• Options
    Meet Kevin the Thundercunt Tiger Couch!

He enjoys long walks on the beach, talking on the phone, butts, and eating people.

• Options
    He is resistant to all enemies. If you sit on him, you slide right off. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Exactly! And he also has a built in lame meter, so if you sit on him and fall too far to the lame side, your left arm falls off and big, floppy dildo grows back in it's place.
  • Options
    Yep, he can be our mascot. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm not wearing a shirt with that on it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    And I'm not dressing up as Kevin for any kind of rally. Otherwise, he's awesome.
  • Options

That's the beauty of Kevin the Thundercunt Tiger Couch being our mascot. No one will ever have to dress up as him. We'll just sit on him with our laptops and that will be the perfect representation of the board.

• Options
    I love him.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_found-mascot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b88bb49c-8f4b-4dc7-af5a-bcacee5caadePost:d2c5e376-0ace-4e0b-b54e-b62175761386">Re: I found our mascot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We'll just sit on him with our laptops and that will be the perfect representation of the board.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Anyone ever see that Wayans movie Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood?  You made me think of that, there's a scene where two guys are standing next to each other, one uses his cell phone to page the other who then calls him back and they have a conversation.  I can see the SB's posting to each other via computer while sitting right next to each other lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Ha! That's awesome. I vaguely remember that part of the movie.

And that would definitely be us. We all be typing and high fiving each other the whole time.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Cew, I know you like to redecorate your house. If thats your new couch, you can just admit it, you dont have to pretend its our mascot to get us to like it first.
  • Options
    I thought about it, Nebb, but I think he would end up eating all of our food and ruining our lives.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im almost positive ben would love him.
  • Options
    Aw, I love him. Can we keep him? Please tell me he has a built-in ejector for anyone who mentions the board war.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    And I just found our head cheer leader. His name is The Enforcer. He likes shopping, writing in his diary, watching people sleep, and lighting.

• Options
    edited July 2010
    DED. Mr. Gimp there doesn't look very spirited though. Maybe he's happy in places we can't see in the picture?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Yep. His nipples are hard.
  • Options
    He could be smiling under the hood as well. Because he can see you but you can't see him.

• Options
    Where the hell are these decorating sites you are perusing, "Dungeons R Us"
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yes! His belly button is exposed and vulnerable, but since he killed his own mother, he feels that it's part of his art  to let others see the void that now inhabits the area where his mother connector once was.
  • Options
    Whoa, that's deep Cew. I need to go sit solemnly now, and ponder the weight of the world.

Kd, I think I actually saw that couch at Ikea. The Enforcer comes for free when you buy the whole living room set. They're a very open-minded culture in Sweden.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_found-mascot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b88bb49c-8f4b-4dc7-af5a-bcacee5caadePost:8744135d-e61a-4547-8ee7-a56f04e66852">Re: I found our mascot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoa, that's deep Cew. I need to go sit solemnly now, and ponder the weight of the world. Kd, I think I actually saw that couch at Ikea. The Enforcer comes for free when you buy the whole living room set. They're a very open-minded culture in Sweden.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you like to live inside Cew's head for just a day?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it smells bad inside of my head. If you can handle the stink, it might be kind of cozy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_found-mascot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b88bb49c-8f4b-4dc7-af5a-bcacee5caadePost:37a20eb8-38d8-4de9-afb1-a5fd9eb42987">Re: I found our mascot!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure it smells bad inside of my head. If you can handle the stink, it might be kind of cozy.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Does it smell like cheese? If it smells like feet I'll pass, everything seems to smell like feet to me lately.
  • Options

No, not feet. More like decay. How do you feel about decay?

• Options
    Rotting flesh?

Cavern?

Can you clarify "what" kind of decay?
  • Options
    Flesh. Definitely.
  • Options
    OK well why didnt you say so? Rotting flesh is right up my alley.

BTW- loved your reference to Silence of the Lambs in the Poll thread.You're my kind of girl.
  • Options
    Right back at ya, KD.
  • Options
    I like that his name is "Kevin".  Our mascot is called "Kevin".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards