Snarky Brides
Options

FB question

So, you used to be able to see ALL the photo comments on one album or even all of your photo comments ever. I can't find where to do that anymore, can you not do it anymore?

Re: FB question

• Options
    I haven't seen that for awhile.

Today I noticed Facebook has something else new - if you see someone comment on your wall or someone else's wall, you can click View Friendship, and it brings up a page that looks like a FB profile with all interactions between two people.  I don't think I like it.
  • Options
    Yea, the friendship thing is odd/ cool. My font is also much smaller on FB, just me?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fb-question-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bec63aa9-639c-4c0e-8d8b-e996eb07d998Post:73f90090-03b3-41d5-8201-5f3f70779340">Re: FB question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yea, the friendship thing is odd/ cool.<strong> My font is also much smaller on FB, just me?</strong>
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Nope, same here.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thats really stupid. It's annoying because when I post 2 new albums full of photos and get like 60 photo comments I don't want to click on each notification seperately. Argh.
  • Options
    I have some annoying changes in the last few days. My font also changed today. I think the photo albums changed a couple days ago. Some changes I have liked, but these I just don't get. How is the smaller font and difficulties with the albums helping anything?
  • Options
    I think you can still see all comments in the album if they comment on the general album and not the individual photos. I didn't know you ever could see all comments unless you went to each photo and saw them all, and it always drove me nuts. Guess I was doing it wrong.
  • Options
    All the changes are defiantly getting annoying.
    ...... Wedding Countdown Ticker ...... 135 Have an invitation image 0 Can't wait to come image 0 Say its too far to travel image 135 Need to contact me ASAP RSVP June 3rd.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing the tiny font, it's driving me crazy.  Sometimes the changes they make are OK, but why make font smaller?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    WTH would they make the font smaller? To give me wrinkles because I am squinting to see the screen?

Damn you, FB! *shakes fist*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards