Snarky Brides
Options

Cew!

I'm going to be driving through your town tomorrow.  Can I come over?  It will be about 6 AM.

Re: Cew!

• Options
    Hell yes you can. Actually, I'll be up. You can have a cup of coffee and watch me eat cottage cheese while I read TK and fart. Deal?
  • Options
    That sounds really awesome. 

I was starting to worry that you weren't real because I've never been to your house. 

I've met your mom, though, so I was kind of pissed at her for not telling me that you're a 50 year old man.
  • Options
    Well, you did come to my wedding, but I can see where you'd still think I might be a man. It's a common mistake.

So, what brings you by my beautiful city?
  • Options
    Mr. Heels and I are flying out of Greensboro for our Orlando trip.  In addition to staying with SarahSmile, I get to meet skhynes and lilgina!  I'm excited. 
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so jealous. Can you stop by and pick me up?
  • Options
    I would, but the penalty for bringing a bag that's larger than 9x12x17 is $40 and a punch in the junk. I like you, but I don't want to get junk punched.
  • Options
    Oooh. That junkpunch policy must be new. When we went to Mexico, I had to have a bag the size of a small car because of all of my dildos. I just had to pay the $40. Well, the $40 and a blowjob. But that was for funsies. Or at least I thought that's what that was all about. Hmmmm.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cew-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:bee9f735-3e7e-4393-b619-3c96ab351b98Post:3adce84f-e3ff-4f5e-a2e9-4d27be853e51">Re: Cew!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mr. Heels and I are flying out of Greensboro for our Orlando trip.  In addition to staying with SarahSmile, I get to meet skhynes and lilgina!  I'm excited. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

:) :) :) :) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards