Snarky Brides
Options

Good Morning!

How are you all doing on this Pre-Friday?  I didn't sleep again last night so I'm really looking forward to the weekend.  I'll probably spend all day peeling my eyes open.
kd.joseph's wish is my command
Just call me "Brothel"
And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
my read shelf:
Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    Hi there lovely! I'd like to ditto the last two sentences of your post, and not just because I'm sofuckingtired. I'm also booked solid today from 10-8. It's going to be a loooong day.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Morning. I also slept like crap because our AC is broken and it was humid as hell in our house. But, it's my Friday so that makes up for it. We ahve 2 long conference calls today so I'm hoping they make the day go by faster.

Also, is that a....Seminole? Are you an FSU fan? We can't be friends during football season.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for the poor sleeps last night, ladies.  My allergies have been taking a serious toll on my sinuses so I can't breathe when I lie down :(

Ses- I'm a Redskins fan.  I don't follow college football at all.

My company decided to upgrade our database last night at 11:25.  No warning beforehand, except the email sent out at 11:15 last night saying they were upgrading.  They picked the worst colors to change this thing to so I have a wicked headache now, and I'm terrified to use it because every time we upgrade we crash.  I miss our IT guy.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Ah, I don't know pro football at all. I thought it looked a little off for FSU with the colors and feather placement but then again, I don't know much about the Seminoles other than that we hate them.

They update our computers randomly. I don't always restart mine at the end of the day so sometimes I come in and the computer forces me to restart by having this irritating popup appear every 6 minutes until I can't stand it anymore.
  • Options
    Good Morning, Ladies. 
    Sorry some of you didn't sleep well.  I'm glad it's Thursday, even though it's going to be busy, it's that much closer to Saturday, when we're going to spend the day with friends we really like.  Guaranteed to be a good time.

Have a great day, everyone!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Boo to fall allergies and garish colors. You'd think whoever is skilled enough to upgrade a database would know better than to pick colors that are harsh on the eyes. I'm sorry you lost your IT guy. :(

Well, I'm off to work! Have a fabulous day guys!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Have a great day, Beatles!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bf58907a-c272-4c52-921b-b5fc85023babPost:80de1413-a06c-49aa-9dfb-cea483d6b67f">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey B, I'm right there with you on the keeping eyes open all day!  I have a lot of boring busy work to do, which isn't going to help my drowsiness :) For such a short week, it sure has felt long! I hit the road starting next week, and I am DREADING IT. H would be very pleased with your avatar. He's been rocking out his McNabb jersey for the last few weekends.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]
    1.  I love your husband :)

I'm sorry you're going on the road soon.  They shouldn't make pregnant ladies travel.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    One of H's friends is an Eagles fan.  I don't think we'll be seeing him at all this season.

Yay for being able to see your feet!  They'll be visible before you know it!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Good Morning!  I'm feeling peppy this morning.  I'm finally going to the dermatologist so I can get my face fixed.  Yay!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I am picking up my dress today! One more full day + 2 half days of work, then it is wedding time!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1 week to go - yay alli!  Exciting to pick up your dress.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:bf58907a-c272-4c52-921b-b5fc85023babPost:04e9f0f5-2920-4914-957b-c38d8610e4c2">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]All his friends are Eagles fans, so it's hilarious to hear them talking smack to each other! I'm hoping all the traveling I am doing will make the time pass by quickly, and before I know it, I won't be waddling anymore and I will be able to see my feet again :)
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

Everytime you post, I imagine you as this pregnant lady wearing a wedding dress, since that's what you're wearing in your sig. So now you are pregnant wedding dress lady to me. :)
  • Options

Good Morning ladies. DH left for his trip yesterday morning at 3am. And I'm all alone, so what happens? I get a$$ ended on the way home from work yesterday. Damage is worse on her car then my truck. But I have a headache, cause I saw her coming.

Les- So good to see your pretty face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good Morning.

That sucks that so many people had trouble sleeping. It's the frickin worst, just laying there recalculating how many hours of sleep you could possibly get.

I was watching some episodes of Always Sunny and felt really sleepy, so I shut it off and tried to go to sleep and then couldn't. I also felt kind of nauseous.  However, I woke up feeling ok so I'm just dealing with being tired which I feel like every day.

Does anyone here take a multivitamin everyday and have you noticed that you feel better from it? I've been thinking about it...
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I used to take a multi-vitamin, but it did not make me feel better.  Eventually I stopped taking it, much to the chagrin of my doctor.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bf58907a-c272-4c52-921b-b5fc85023babPost:9b2109b9-7dbe-43bb-9469-22ffab2eb989">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to take a multi-vitamin, but it did not make me feel better.  Eventually I stopped taking it, much to the chagrin of my doctor.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel like people either do notice a difference or none at all. I guess I'll give it a try. I don't think I get enough vitamins anyway.
  • Options
    Gooood morning.  I had to be at work 40 minutes early today, which meant my alarm went off at a time that started with 4.  Not cool.

I did, however, get to tell an engineer at GM that he was "doin' it wrong", so that sorta made up for the early hour.  And, I get to leave work early, so, yay. 

I always forget to take my multi-vitamin in the morning. 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Morning everyone!

Shaye- I actually started taking a pre-natal vitamin.... the doctor recommend that.  I think it's basically the same as a multi-vitamin, but more iron? I'm not sure.  It has helped a little, until I just got sick.  I don't eat enough veggies at all, so I could probably use the extra vitamin.  I was on a differet multi-vitamin, and I always got nauseaus when I took it, so I asked the doc for other ideas.

Anyway.  On the NFL topic- The Vikes are playing New Orleans tonight, so everyone is all hyped up everywhere in the state.
  • Options
    Good morning all!

I didn't sleep great either.  Fi left town yesterday, and so i had to do the things like double check the lock on the door.  Plus kill a big spider, which made me worry that he had friends.

Also i'm working to find one of my BM a dress.  BM1 told me yesterday her dress didn't fit, so i called the BM2 to see if hers fit...turns out i have two BM whose dresses don't fit.  BM2 dress works for BM1, but BM2 is now dressless.  The dresses are jcrew.  

Would it have been that hard to try on the dress when i gave it to you months ago?  Now they don't have it in stock anymore.  I have a lead on another dress though thanks to a knottie.  So maybe, just maybe it will work out.  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:bf58907a-c272-4c52-921b-b5fc85023babPost:d5996149-1144-462d-87e5-05093eebeed8">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  On the NFL topic- The Vikes are playing New Orleans tonight, so everyone is all hyped up everywhere in the state.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

And in the states next door that have no nfl team.

Morning ladies.  I'm not feeling too "with it" today.  I'll probably just lurk during my downtime from jarring up my apple pie mix today.  Other than that... i have no life.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hi.
    I'm here.
    I slept with 2 bedhogs last night.
    I'm annoyed about it.
    I have to write a performance appraisal about myself in the next week.
    I don't want to. It covers the time I was having personal struggles.

PS - Les, you're purdy in your pics!!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Good morning! I'm actually in an awesome mood today. I left my house early enough to stop and get McDonald's breakfast and I'm reeeeally excited about the Saints v. Vikings game tonight! I actually plan to do some work today so the day goes by faster.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    Aw, KD, I'm sorry.  Didn't your daughter just wreck her car, too?

Shaye, I take one every day but I don't feel any different.  But then again, I think I've always taken them, so I don't have much to compare with it.  They used to make me burp but if I either take it with a meal, a full glass of water, or take it right before bed, I'm fine. 

I'm paranoid that if I don't take them, when/if we make the behbehs they'll come out with 3 arms or something. 

Vitamin C makes me feel better, though, regardless of what anyone says.  I love those Emergen-C drinks.  Cranberry is my fave.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:bf58907a-c272-4c52-921b-b5fc85023babPost:84c5b6de-aebe-4d2b-838a-842b10b9aa3b">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : Ha! Maybe I should change my sig haha.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

No! I love it, it's so pretty! Or, if you must, change it to a baby belly picture!
  • Options
    Good Morning!

I am going to jump in and out! We have made it to day 3 of the school year and I haven't hurt a kid yet. I did have one kid test the waters yesterday, but I told him that he would drown if he tried to play with me again. LOL!! He was better for the rest of the day. :P 

I am super sleepy and begging for Friday to get here. I feel like it has been so long since I have looked forward to Fridays. Summer really spoils me.

Have a great day everyone!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    Steph- I've heard pre-natal vitamins do wonders for hair and nails too. I don't even want to imagine the look on FI's face if he saw me taking them now. I'd have some 'splainin' to do!!

MFJ - LMAO. I've never met a 3 armed behbeh that I didn't like.
  • Options
    Good Morning!
    Supposed to do e-pics this afternoon.  Raining right now.  Rain forecast all day....
    Holding my breath! Stooop!!
  • Options
    whew! that was a quick trip to SoFlo!
  • Options
    Wow, what is up with the not sleeping? Dog woke me up at 1:00 am, a neighbor dog was barking, never really got back to sleep after that.

BUT it is also my Friday. One last two day trip out of town before we hunker down to a year of no traveling and working on our house.

Have a great day everyone. Oh, and GO VIKINGS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards