Snarky Brides
Options

Nostalgia Post

Re: Nostalgia Post

• Options
    Oh man Bay. Andandhillary. She definitely did not return after that.
  • Options
    The funniest night to me was the Wedding Wire invasion and Salt and Sucrets throwing down with them. The SoFla invasion was kind of the saw and the recent one with the PS board. May 09 was a random one too.

Oh man, bbycakes/MC/cacoffer peeing on a plane... Thank you for making my afternoon. Memories!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:458af05c-c106-44a6-b3cb-33413001ec01">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]SarahP, wasn't that Piper?
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]
    Thank you! I couldn't remember. I think I started way past her heyday and she was just a flyby bitch at that point. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Well, I still think invading other boards is hilarious.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:c68231c4-15ba-44f3-bd28-fb172a3bbd37">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who was the poster on E with Pippi Longstocking in her sig? Nebb, you should know this. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]
    Im pretty sure youre thinking of kikis troll, I forget the name though princess something maybe?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:afa88da5-6ad7-49fd-93dd-3ebd6ca2a6a1">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nostalgia Post : Staciepoop
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

I thought it was stacie+luciano...? Or did she switch it after the dog debacle? And didn't she get another dog, too?
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Who was that poster with the freaky sig whose fiance would post as  troll?  I remember one of them having a long thread about anal sex as an option to virgins?  Something totally ridiculous.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:fb0a06ef-da74-4ee8-8786-a12c2b663a6d">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nostalgia Post : Im pretty sure youre thinking of kikis troll, I forget the name though princess something maybe?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    Not, not PrincessKittie, or whatever her name was that wanted all of her guests to wear black. <div>
    </div><div>Bay said it was Piper... </div>
  • Options
    Speaking of poop, do you guys remember when CassandraPotter was posting about her constipation?
    panther
  • Options
    CC seems to be the place where if shenanigans happen people from ALL boards will come out of the woodwork to witnes. M&R's doggate went on forever. And she just kept trying to defend herself.
  • Options
    Piper would randomly roll into a thread and post some stupid picture that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Nebb, PrincessKittie!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    When I first started posting, I remember Edie being huge into "invalidating" people's marriages for a few weeks.

I also remember Blue's sig pic from behind the dress. I found it absolutely gorgeous.

I remember thinking AATB was just strange, but now she's one of my favs :)

I remember Sweded's wedding pic that looked like she was crying or something.

LDY was the first person to really reach out and be nice to me.  I am very grateful for that.

I don't remember any specific drama from when I started to post.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:e2fcd8d0-a0f7-4585-94e8-0797b98eb8af">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know how you guys remember all of this crap.  I don't have a clue what was going on when I first started posting.  I do remember some chick who had a problem with Costco though that resulted in a very long thread.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Haha I remember that thread.  That was hysterical.
    panther
  • Options
    I also remember BuddhaGhudda (sp) and always getting into it with her.  And the poster with the flying unicorn with wings.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:45b64acd-e5ce-4387-9a28-8e2cd4534468">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nostalgia Post : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nostalgia Post : Didn't SarahSmiles and MFJ (Heels) go at it one day and Heels called her Gums? Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE I think that was LaLa and SS.  I started lurking back when Breaks liked to talk about anal w her Fi.
    Posted by tortis[/QUOTE]
    Ahh good ol breaks, she was special. Her coming back and being a total douche because people who so lame as to ask how she was or something, that was the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    I likes PrincessKittie. She was pretty sane and calm. She just dressed funny/ 
  • Options
    lol piper posted a pic in response to something I said once and it was so funny I saved it on my computer at home. she cracked me up.
  • Options
    Chels- I think you were part of that wave of newbs who started posting when things were really tame and you guys got "in" without much drama.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    MIca will shoot you if you ask if you can kick someone out of your WP.

Or if you ask if you have to send an invite to someone who received a STD.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Nebb, I think she JOP'd and then did a PPD for insurance reasons because she had health issues and people who were asking about her were actually asking about her heath too and she flipped her sht
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:d2b4ad3f-8451-46e6-8d5d-fd38a262133a">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nostalgia Post : Last she posted, I believe she still had the same dog.  Around the same time, there was a poster on here or E <strong>who wanted to get rid of a dog to get a lawn ready for a bridal shower, I </strong>think, but I remember zero details of said incident. Or maybe they just knew someone who did. I also remember when I first started posting on E, I was really intimidated by you, Mica. I think it was because your signature pic was of you shooting.  Plus you were a mod, and even then I realized how serious Knot careers were. 
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]
    I'm pretty sure that was Celles BSC FSIL
  • Options
    The gun thing was because of a troll invasion.  Also, I used to have really good arms, and I like to visually remember those days.  :P  I can't imagine being that scary to anyone, unless they try to abuse their dog or kid or something.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:44f7a70d-213d-435d-9c2f-01c2a13da6f2">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of poop, do you guys remember when CassandraPotter was posting about her constipation?
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. I read it after the fact, but I laughed really hard when someone said to her, "I hope you have a shitty day."</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:b387835f-5606-44c9-aacc-885b12c8fb74">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol piper posted a pic in response to something I said once and it was so funny I saved it on my computer at home. she cracked me up.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly about her then. I jsut remember being nervous when I saw her post. 

</div>
  • Options
    chirpchirpchirpchirp member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Oooh, who was the poster who talked about her "toys" all the time and it was really uncomfortable even for SB?

ETA: Like, she talked about using them at a stop light once...
  • Options
    M&M that was May 2011. It was ridiculous, but led to the hilarious sigs of people registering for cars and ipads.

I remember the Costco issue, but not the details. I remember a thread with Aegrish about Golden Corral. Someone was asking if they needed to pay for their guests at their Golden Corral reception and Aegrish said something twattish. Which is not surprising given the source.
  • Options
    AH! Remember jessjo and her crazy husband who refused to let her park her car in the garage and made her do the shoveling. He was a douchelord and the reason why people dont talk about when their H's are a-holes.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:eabcc600-6615-4ff8-afa8-603929ca5abe">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]MIca will shoot you if you ask if you can kick someone out of your WP. Or if you ask if you have to send an invite to someone who received a STD.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

Or that.  Or have a tiered wedding or a cash bar.  Or have donations in lieu of favors.  :P
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:9d8b1966-ae44-47f1-aa14-a47ee3d896c4">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also remember BuddhaGhudda (sp) and always getting into it with her.  And the poster with the flying unicorn with wings.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Jens? Callie didn't like that we took over her board either. Oh no she didn't! Her dollar snap judgement thread was hilarious though.

I do wish they'd bring back bubbles though. That way ain't no way, no how, no one would dare talk smack about another person if they were offline and couldn't defend themselves.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nostalgia-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c1eca016-3165-4e11-a547-0bc911917643Post:e7f380eb-0ebe-488a-a1aa-3faf53315f84">Re: Nostalgia Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh, who was the poster who talked about her "toys" all the time and it was really uncomfortable even for SB?
    Posted by chirpchirp[/QUOTE]
    <p>The chick whos H's diick was too big for her even with lube?</p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards