Snarky Brides
Options

Look what I got today!!! (AW)

It looks twenty times better than I remembered- especially since its my size. :))) So excited- its starting to feel even more real now.
 I haven't purchased those shoes yet, but I am leaning towards them. What do you ladies think about the shoes?

Re: Look what I got today!!! (AW)

• Options
    I love the shoes! Pretty!
  • Options
    So pretty! I like the shoes, but I can't enlarge it to see the color. What color are you going with?
  • Options
    jas, they are lapis which is a dark purple color. The girl's dresses are navy, but I really wanted purple shoes so I figured a dark purple would be the way to go.
  • Options
    So pretty and I love the shoes!
  • Options
    Those shoes are damn adorable.
  • Options
    I love the dress and shoes! 
  • Options
    Woohoo! Congratulations!!  Your shoes look awesome!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    Yay, yay, yay!
  • Options
    Love the shoes!

Love the way the dress hugs your body.  It looks like it was made for you, foxy lady.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_look-got-today-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c380dd76-dd97-4552-9de4-1b629b2d45a1Post:f5957fa2-8bba-4249-9115-e6dc6c657b89">Re: Look what I got today!!! (AW)</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything"  My Best Friend's Wedding.  I love the dress and the shoes are fantastic!
    Posted by mica001[/QUOTE]

haha I love that movie...still. :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_look-got-today-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c380dd76-dd97-4552-9de4-1b629b2d45a1Post:537a7faf-f3a2-4023-be99-ccb5af7fde16">Re: Look what I got today!!! (AW)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love the shoes! Love the way the dress hugs your body.  It looks like it was made for you, foxy lady.
    Posted by marriedfilingjointly[/QUOTE]

Aww geez, thanks mfj! Wait, are you hitting on me? jk :)
    I am really excited about the fit- alterations is going to take it in just a bit on the sides so it will hug me in all the right places like it does now, but with a bit more definition :-)
  • Options
    You look beautiful!  I love your shoes too!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_look-got-today-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c380dd76-dd97-4552-9de4-1b629b2d45a1Post:2fff2102-eddf-4492-a542-9bd3f0092f9a">Re: Look what I got today!!! (AW)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look what I got today!!! (AW) : Aww geez, thanks mfj! Wait, are you hitting on me? jk :) I am really excited about the fit- alterations is going to take it in just a bit on the sides so it will hug me in all the right places like it does now, but with a bit more definition :-)
    Posted by staceytaylor0704[/QUOTE]

If I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? 
    ;)

• Options
    So pretty, I love the back.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That dress is gorgeous! And I love the shoes. Wow. This kind of made me excited to go dress shopping instead of dreading it.

Congrats!  : )
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    HA! MFJ, of course.. of course I would.

kd- i fell in love with the bow :D

Shaye, its not so bad. However, I went shopping in a very nonchalant way (I knew I wasn't going to get that OMG tearful moment, so I wasn't expecting that).. tried on about 15 dresses, and narrowed down my choices to two. I decided I felt prettier in this one. I took about 2 weeks to think about it, then went in and ordered it. It was pretty painless.
    I wanna see pics when you pick one out!! :))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards