Snarky Brides

Good morning

Whats going on today ladies?
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Good morning

• Good morning, Blue. I like your crossed fingers. I'm crossing mine for you too. How was the weekend?

• My weekend was pretty good. We went to our friends kids party yesterday and had a blast. Today I think im gonna hang by the pool and maybe catch up on some reading. H is golfing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sounds like a good day to me. I wish I had a day to hang at home and read. I can't wait for vacation in November. I'm back to work today and we are car shopping tonight.
  • Morning, ladies.  I woke up with a headache that seems to have chilled out a bit after I took my migraine medication, but that always makes me feel a bit drowsy and out of sorts.  I so wish I could hang by the pool today, Blue.

But the exciting thing is I only have to work today, tomorrow and part of Wednesday before I go home.  Its probably a good thing I am going up there, becaue my mom seems to be having a really hard time with my sister going to college. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited August 2012
    Morning ladies!

I've been bust at work already this morning.

Blue- Fingers crossed!

H and I were way too productive this weekend. I spent Saturday at Michaels getting items for several projects. Then came home and cleaned it the garden, and cleaned the house. I got the old mailbox painted and my grapevine tree changed out for fall as well as my wreaths. H and I cleaned up the basement and brought several rugs and lamps to the curb.
    And I got everything to make a pot roast, I prepped it last night and dumped it in the crock pot this morning. Atticus is at the vet today getting fixed. And I have to ship out his old crate, we sold it through Amazon, so I have to get it boxed and out by tomorrow.

I have no idea where my energy came from.
    Atticus is 54.2 lbs and 6 months old!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning,

Still in "recovery mode" from the procedure Friday.  I shouldn't have come in today.  Luckily my boss was like "Well you punched in and now you can leave."  We have a stupid new system for punching in... as in we have to really punch in.. but for salary it's once a day so at least I wont miss a punch today or look like a goof leaving after 4 hours.  I'm so glad she's a doctor and completely understanding of the situation. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-275?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c545b870-082d-4002-9a99-ed40537c587dPost:92ed9604-8ead-42c8-a61b-e2438ca15f51">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning, Still in "recovery mode" from the procedure Friday.  I shouldn't have come in today.  Luckily my boss was like "Well you punched in and now you can leave."  We have a stupid new system for punching in... as in we have to really punch in.. but for salary it's once a day so at least I wont miss a punch today or look like a goof leaving after 4 hours.  I'm so glad she's a doctor and completely understanding of the situation. 
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

Well that just sounds stupid.

Hope you're feeling better soon!
  • Morning everyone!

I'm gonna try and be productive and go through the wedding gifts and start organizing some things.  I also need to clean.  H and I kind of talked about what we want to use now, and what we want to keep packed for the move in December/January.  He definitely wants to unpack our microwave that we got because the one we have now is old, and sometimes doesn't work.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Mornin'. 

Blue, I'm jealous.  I'd love to be hanging at a pool today.  Fingers are crossed for you as well. 

KD, I just love Atticus.  And please send some of that energy my way. 

My weekend was productive, though not quite as much as KD's.  Got my bathroom finally put back together after the final paint touch-ups, scrubbing it from ceiling to floor and getting all of the hardware reinstalled.  Pups both got a bath, I got a bunch of old pictures scanned in and after making a killer dinner Saturday night of bacon-wrapped filet with scalloped potatoes and peas I took last night off and we ordered pizza. 

Back at work this morning and laughing at the receipts just turned into me from a trip one of my guys just took.  He's got great taste in beer, and he can drink more than I'd expect from such a tiny guy. 

• Thanks guys but im just stimming right now. Didn't transfer yet ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-275?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c545b870-082d-4002-9a99-ed40537c587dPost:c3cf432d-7df0-4372-8373-0be846d1e16c">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mornin'.  Blue, I'm jealous.  I'd love to be hanging at a pool today.  Fingers are crossed for you as well.  KD, I just love Atticus.  And please send some of that energy my way.  My weekend was productive, though not quite as much as KD's.  Got my bathroom finally put back together after the final paint touch-ups, scrubbing it from ceiling to floor and getting all of the hardware reinstalled.  Pups both got a bath, I got a bunch of old pictures scanned in and after making a killer dinner Saturday night of bacon-wrapped filet with scalloped potatoes and peas I took last night off and we ordered pizza.  Back at work this morning and laughing at the receipts just turned into me from a trip one of my guys just took.  He's got great taste in beer, and he can drink more than I'd expect from such a tiny guy. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

But you got it done, that is the main objective.

Atticus is out of surgery, he did just fine. So, fixed and microchipped. We get to pick him up at 5, and they want us to keep him calm for a week. HA!
  • Good luck with that KD.  :)  Is he going to have to wear the collar? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-275?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c545b870-082d-4002-9a99-ed40537c587dPost:53379d84-f7f7-4ff9-a0e3-304fd3a5c5b5">Re: Good morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck with that KD.  :)  Is he going to have to wear the collar? 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

No, he cant reach his "stuff" anyway. He's odd chaped ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards