July 2012 Weddings
Options

TO DO Thursday?

should we have a to to tuesday or thursday? or no to do day at all?

Re: TO DO Thursday?

• Options
    not sure if I am following as in what is on our lists for the day?  If so work, run, sangria with a friend :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Why not Monday, since it's the beginning of the week?  Although I like the way TDT sounds.  I'm in! :)

Since we have check-ins for accountability on Tuesday, we should save the to-do's for a different day to spread them out. 

EDIT: Good question, PP. Are we talking TD for the day or TD for the week?
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    bstentbstent member
    First Comment
    To Do Thursday:
    -Unpack my bags from a recent trip (been sitting in the hallway for a couple days now....)
    -Do laundry from said trip (I know.. lazy)
    -Meet a friend for coffee
    -Study for the CRNE (Canadian Registered Nurses Exam - eek!! Just graduated in April and this is the last step to getting my liscence) which I take on June 1 (wish me luck!!! And wish me motivation haha)
    -Go see the movie Bridesmaids!! (Anyone seen it? I've heard it's amazing)
    I think that's all... a little bit of chores, a little bit of fun!
  • Options
    To do Thursday:

Work until 5... blah.
    Go to the gym after work.
    Come home and make dinner.
    Relax and probably watch the Tigers with FI tonight.

My life is pretty uneventful haha. This is pretty much what I do every day during the week.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We can do To Do Monday for WR or NWR!
  • Options
    --Take my terribly dentist-phobic FI to have a tooth fixed
    --Do laundry for a camping trip this weekend
    --Try to fit in a trip to the gym
    --Head over to my grandparents for my family birthday dinner

bstent-I saw Bridesmaids last week and LOVED it. I'd see it again if someone would go with me, lol.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    To do Thursday:
    -Have dinner with my fam.
    -Get to the gym
    -Going to see Hangover 2! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:11875c1c-3347-4b5f-afcc-a7a8f4198975Post:21a9c987-6409-4a82-8fb9-7bdb201b8cbd">Re: TO DO Thursday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]--Take my terribly dentist-phobic FI to have a tooth fixed --Do laundry for a camping trip this weekend --Try to fit in a trip to the gym --Head over to my grandparents for my family birthday dinner bstent-I saw Bridesmaids last week and LOVED it. I'd see it again if someone would go with me, lol.
    Posted by MeaganR12[/QUOTE]

I would go again too!!
  • Options
    Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Oh good, I wasn't sure if this was a WR to do list or IRL to do.. lol question answered. And also thanks Nereida for helping me no longer be so confused about accountability.. for some reason I assumed it was an end of the week thing. So why it showed up earlier in the week was a mystery for me. Duhh!
  • Options
    Oh, and my TDT consisted of working and not much else.  

I really want to watch that movie as well.  

That is all, lol.

PS: You're welcome Nati. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards