Snarky Brides
Options

But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....

UGH- I start back to school on Tuesday- its my final year of law school.

Anyone else headed back to class? Anyone else feeling as annoyed with life as I am?!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my book shelf:
Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....

• Options
    I start another chunk of grad school tomorrow.  I'm not ready.  I'M NOT READY!  I've been agonizingly packing my back pack all day.  Don't make me go! Cry
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Tomorrow I start first year as a law student.......while at the same time finishing up work on my MBA.  For the next two weeks I'm going to be miserable.

Yay though for your final year of law school!!!
  • Options
    I started last Wed. Yes I am annoyed but it's my finial year of nutrition school before my internship so I am ready to get r done :P  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:9755eea4-a0af-479c-8d93-8b51afd0f5e1">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I start another chunk of grad school tomorrow.  I'm not ready.  I'M NOT READY!  I've been agonizingly packing my back pack all day.  Don't make me go! 
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

NS!  Do you get excited about school supplies like me?? I get so thrilled and then have to organize things to an exacting standard.  Nothing remains organized past the first month though.
  • Options
    I'm a crazy person pretty much.  I have 2 .7 pens, 2 .5 pens and 2 .38 pens.  I'm a little off. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Aprov- thats fabulous. Where are you headed to school?

I bought school supplies today :) new mechanical pencils and a really nice planner from Target. I have NOT bought any books because I am probably changing a bunch of my classes.. which means this week will be INSANE.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    I would pay a not insignificant money to go back and relive my 3rd year of law school.  I majored in Wednesday-Sunday night drink specials and passing classes.

Enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:ceb49845-41a2-4215-a991-d6bbfadde41d">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a crazy person pretty much.  I have 2 .7 pens, 2 .5 pens and 2 .38 pens.  I'm a little off. 

=) I like crazy people.  I'm obsessing over which notebook for which class.  Ya because that's very productive.
  • Options
    I just 1 notebook and a folio.  I can then distribute paper as necessary.  yeah, I think this out. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I labeled and organized all my binders today. The amount of info/paper my Macronutrient teacher gave us is redic.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:6464e747-fbb9-4b42-a1cf-8545d95f0c8f">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aprov- thats fabulous. Where are you headed to school? I bought school supplies today :) new mechanical pencils and a really nice planner from Target. I have NOT bought any books because I am probably changing a bunch of my classes.. which means this week will be INSANE.
    Posted by Starmusica[/QUOTE]

YGPM
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:525705af-8bbe-400d-94c2-05e5b07027aa">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just 1 notebook and a folio.  I can then distribute paper as necessary.  yeah, I think this out. 

I like knowing I have a lot of paper.....in case of course my class makes me write a whole notebook worth of notes in one day.  I'm weird.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:2c082ec9-ddfe-4083-89e2-9504e8c2169d">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I labeled and organized all my binders today. The amount of info/paper my Macronutrient teacher gave us is redic.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Ricks we should organize together
  • Options
    Sorry for my grammar-tasticness.  Who needs verbs?  They're just filler. 
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I dont even bother with paper anymore. I take ALL my notes on my computer.. so I end up just bringing a folder for handouts, a planner and my textbook...

my book shelf:
  • Options
    I use my netbook, too.  It's a lifesaver.
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    aprov- YGPM back!

my book shelf:
  • Options
    I have been dying for a netbook.. so much smaller and easier to cart around. Instead.. I lug around my 15" macbook pro. not fun

my book shelf:
  • Options
    I have one more week of freedom before I go back to work. I might go back a few days early though, because apparently my boss is already going crazy and needs me to come save him.

Back to school sales are much more fun when you're not the student. I got a couple new notebooks (I'm constantly writing as IT support), new pens (purple ink because it's apparently my trademark after last year) and highlighters.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:3f73b697-8e6d-40c5-92ea-8af201450dd2">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school..... : Ricks we should organize together

Ha! I am really trying this semester to be an organizer. I even bought a planner. I am not very organized. Last year I even lost a study guide and had to go back and study everything!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:e4a44505-0b28-47fc-8fab-f57b5cb3b033">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont even bother with paper anymore. I take ALL my notes on my computer.. so I end up just bringing a folder for handouts, a planner and my textbook...

I did this with my MBA and think I'll end up doing this....but I like the security of paper.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:dd1d9b72-f52c-4fd0-bcfb-4fa5ecdd2fa2">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school..... : Ha! I am really trying this semester to be an organizer. I even bought a planner. I am not very organized. Last year I even lost a study guide and had to go back and study everything!

I'm not very organized but FI is....he keeps my tush in line (and not in that sick DD way.....god that thread scared me!!).
  • Options
    If you take notes entirely on your computer- I highly suggest backing up EVERY week.... I am insane about this!

my book shelf:
  • Options
    I love school supplies. I went to target last week and was disappointed when they didn't have my favorite pens. I ended up with multi colored fine point sharpie pens (not the markers), but I still want my pens. I might try WalMart this week.I am horrible at organizing, but I need to get better, and I think having tons of organizational tools will help (or clutter up my desk even more).  
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

LOL Aprove. Ricky is the organized one in our house as well.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:50998dc5-779a-4d9d-a0ff-74edbef6b143">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you take notes entirely on your computer- I highly suggest backing up EVERY week.... I am insane about this!

Good idea.  I'll use my external hard drive.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_but-mom-dont-wanna-school?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c5fc306f-2793-4f44-a0ed-1f6dbce579d5Post:ee9880e5-3eb9-4796-abe1-ac4cb12b58ca">Re: But Mom.. I don't WANNA go to school.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL Aprove. Ricky is the organized one in our house as well.

Tim's also the one who cleans.  I didn't get that domestic gene!!
  • Options
    Scott is the cleaner but I'm the organizer. When we moved in he didn't have a single bank statement, credit card statement, phone bills, anything. He would open them, pay them, and toss the rest. I'm incredibly anal about paper organization and already have 2 file cabinet drawers and a firebox stuffed with things.

My medical Anthropology class was the worst for notes. I ended up filling about 4 large sized spiral notebooks for that class, and it was only 1 semester for 4 hours a week!
  • Options
    Yeah a housewife I am not. I love to cook though.
  • Options
    I'm good at everything but the cooking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards