Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Planning while in argument with fiance

Do ya'll have problems planning your wedding when you get in an argument iwth your fiance?  I just dont even want to think about our wedding when we fight-it is not fun at all.  We got in an argument tonight and I am supposed to meet with planners tomorrow and I dont even want to anymore.  Just wondering if I was the only one who thought this and what anyone does to make themselves not feel this way...

Re: Planning while in argument with fiance

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had one issue right after we picked a date but it was really his parents.  While I took a day away from seeing him (I canceled a date because I was that upset), I was still planning our wedding.  So, no, I was still planning my wedding even though I was extremely upset with his parents.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Arguments always upset me, but we always try to resolve them immediately. It's not healthy to just sit and stew about things. So I guess my answer is no, they didn't because they were always resolved before we really moved on to anything else.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Manda. Our arguements never really last that long.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No.. I mean we argue sometimes and we get upset with one another but that never changes how much I love him and want to marry him.   I agree with pp, just try to resolve things quickly.    If your really not in the mood then try to re-schedule with your planners.  This should be a fun and exciting time for you!  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Julie.  However, we haven't done much the last several months and I don't know if it's because I'm not into planning or because of family issues.  We get things done but we aren't going 100 miles an hour getting stuff done.I totally here you though...it's not as much fun when you're fighting.  It puts a damper on things.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A few times we have had some issues and I just took a little break from the details of planning.  I understand that when you're angry or upset, you don't feel all happy and giddy about planning. Take a day off, reschedule with your planners, and by the time the new appointment rolls around, your argument will be long gone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not that I dont want to marry him when we fight, it just makes it less fun to plan, like Lindsay2009 said. Obviously, if I did not want to marry him that would be a problem! ha :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahh I just looked back at this post.  I totally didn't mean for it to sound like you didn't want to marry him, I just meant my enthusiam to marry him didn't change. I am so sorry if that sounded the wrong way...totally not what I meant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards