Snarky Brides

Poll Time

1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass?

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why?

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better:

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here:

Re: Poll Time

• What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?
    Hooker/ Stripper- "Jo lastname" or "Roxy" works
    Ninja- Nda

Labrnr's

Etiquette because thats whereI started out and I like it

CoKristi. I love her

5) Say something nice/mean/funny about a knottie here: Wait, something nice/mean and funny all about the same knottie? Or different ones? Or just pick one of those thing?
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?
    Claire Rockett. I read somewhere that you take your middle name and the street you grew up on and BAM, there's your stripper/hooker/ninja name.
    Let's talk about something interesting
    E. and I've been lurking in the Carribean.
    OWN. She's a hip, hip lady.
    5) Say something nice/mean/funny about a knottie here:
    I wanna squeeze Meg's boobs.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Roxy, anything you want... doesn't matter. I would probably pick just one, because I am lazy.
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Kitty Numnums. 

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? Alright, I'll say it. Midgie's post about her work.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? E and CC. They seem to be sort of fun.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Ricks. I think we'd have fun together.

5) Say something nice/mean/funny about a knottie here: Cew is a megabitch.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:d7bbae0a-b5a6-4129-a7fd-b2fa4838c760">Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?  <strong>My burlesque name would be Connie Lingus.</strong>

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? <strong>I guess the one calling us out for using "mentally challenged" or "autistic" as adjectives.  </strong>
    3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? <strong>E, mostly.  I visit other boards, but only frequent E.  I like the vibe there and most of the people there, too.  </strong>

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better:  <strong>Celles comes to mind, but really, lots and lots of people.  </strong>

5) Say something nice/mean/funny about a knottie here:<strong>  I like having Roxy and Ang around in the daytime, because I mostly post during the daytime.  I'm glad Nugget is here today, and Scoetto, too.  I hope the rest of you already know how much I like you.  </strong>Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    Vanilla Skyy

I'm gonna go EJ's

Haven't frequented any recently, but mainly E & here.

No clue

Ricks is the grape to my jelly.
  • Ok...
    #5 I want Ss, beatles and  M&m to come to the NC gtg.

Lc- I lurk there too. It's breeeezy...
  • What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?
    Ladyfish Lincoln. (First pet's name and first street you lived on? Isn't that the stripper game?)

Elise obvs.

GIS because I'm trying to get in shape. Tongue out

Pretty much everyone, there aren't many I know well.

5) Say something nice/mean/funny about a knottie here: Zip has the best one-liners, they always crack me up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:d1192df2-fea8-44a2-b7f3-c923c1f2d0fa">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Poll Time :
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

Thanks, OWN!
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Hooker name Bunny

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? That James troll

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Only this one

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Ohwhynot

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I am glad Sco is posting again!
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Ever since I heard it, I have wanted to be L-A (ladasha) but the spelling doesn't translate well to speak so I guess I will just be something mundane like Trixie or Candy.

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? There have been many recently, which is why I asked since I can't decide.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Boston, Cape, maaaaybe E if I am not too busy here but it has been SO boring there every time I have checked it recently. I have not been aorund much though.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: marriedinafever, maratea

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I am good at squeezing boobs. Oh, not about myself? Nebb is my secret lover.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:245cfb32-e3f8-49c1-b930-e2c4b971f9b6">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Ever since I heard it, I have wanted to be L-A (ladasha) but the spelling doesn't translate well to speak so I guess I will just be something mundane like Trixie or Candy. 2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? There have been many recently, which is why I asked since I can't decide. 3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Boston, Cape, maaaaybe E if I am not too busy here but it has been SO boring there every time I have checked it recently. I have not been aorund much though. 4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: <strong>marriedinafever, maratea</strong> 5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I am good at squeezing boobs. Oh, not about myself? Nebb is my secret lover.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

The good ol' Hoosier gals.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:b83fc4ff-bf6a-490c-9fb0-0437b805b54d">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Hooker name Bunny 2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? That James troll 3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Only this one 4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Ohwhynot <strong>5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I am glad Sco is posting again!
    </strong>Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

THIS.
    Caitlin Harway - Middle name and street I grew up on.

The placecards one, only because I think it's a silly thing to worry about and everyone laughed at my reading comprehension fail *cries in corner*

I go on E and CC because I like the free-for-all vibes, and also NEY because I'm not engaged yet! I also lurk Honeymoon because I like to see where people go :D

Sarah0825 - is that the one? WIth the numbers?

OWN is seriously funny.
    If I was a suicide girl, my name would be Panacea....cuz I make it all better :)

Any posting on SB that's telling us to be nicer.

My local board once in a while and Chit Chat.

Seshat, I like her.

whoever first posted the word "twatwaffle" is my hero
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    Tootsie

EliseJamms

November '10- commiseration
    ChitChat- shits n giggles
    E- i have no idea
    Budget- because sometimes its useful. Today it let me know there was a 25% off everything at Fredericks of Hollywood online. FI's was delighted to give me his CC numebr for that occaision.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Ricks. I think we would get along fine.

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I like OWN's sense of humor. When she posted something the other day about a girl with an overactive whimsy gland, I nearly peed myself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited June 2010
    Dixie Goodcookie. The combo things would have me be either Anne Hassell or Jock Hassell - neither of which would be, um, money making.

Lexi kate's nonsense babble yesterday.

E (I started there), Chit Chat (for the insanity), JE and NEY (same reason). I've also lurked in CN.

hmm. Shelly or Roxy and Nebb

I second the motion that it is good to see sco on here again!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Gretchen

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? Give you 2 guesses

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? E, Local, and SC.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Cew, for obvious reasons

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I think Meaghan and Cew are hot, and I have a girl crush.
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Hasno Panties

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? EliseDamms

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? DIY b/c I like to look, CC because it's sometimes interesting, OW because I had one and I like to see others

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: COkristi seems fantastic, and I'd like to know her better

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: MM is awesome and I'm glad she's here today.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:e6c9c75b-cd65-4e6a-b194-f784f3abfd27">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll Time : The good ol' Hoosier gals.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Huzzah!
    The Wiggler. I think it's suits all 3 professions listed above.

The callous bitch one. It's not that bad and I was expecting more out of a title like that.

Sept '10.  It's very puppies and rainbows but I like it.

Pretty much everyone? I'm still a newb here.

I'm mad at Cew for not keeping the flag I made her my first day here. Obviously I did it so you would keep it and like me. I cried for 7.25 days after that and yelled at my cat.  All because of you, Cew.
    Sandy Vag ;)

There are a few, but I'll go with the mental health one.

CC.  There's some fun crazy going on over there.

J&K.  She never comes around enough but I <3 her.

Kd was a beautiful bride.  I'm not usually big on wedding pictures but I'm excited to see hers.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sarah, I think so too! You are a La. girl after all. You, me, and LC could party it up over crawfish and beer!

I am still waiting on blog pics :P

• edited June 2010
    I want to see said flag.
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?  Sandy Sherbrooke

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass?  Shoeperson

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why?  All of them, when I feel like it.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better:  There are a bunch.

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I love Cew and Bec's sense of humor. 

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?  Dandi Candi

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? I prefer to stay away from other people's asses.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? E, because that's where I started posting when I was just a wee little bride

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Missy, kd

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: Nebb makes me want to have sex with Jon Hamm on a regular basis.  I don't know if its mean, funny or just plan creepy.
    Photobucket
  • Bec, your stripper name is hysterical.

Ersilia Lamont (if we go by the middle name, street rule)

The one about the Marine brother wearing his uniform

E, WP, and DIY.  I find the first two quite entertaining, and I'm hoping maybe I can save some $ w/DIY projects.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better:  Cew, M&M, and the others who make me LOL.

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: Ricksang, I like your camouflage.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• She asked for poo, a dishwasher, and a baby duck hat. So that's what I gave her. I thought it was part of my initiation here?!?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:3a811bfd-0b29-425a-b7b8-b28e66f26a84">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE] 5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: Nebb makes me want to have sex with Jon Hamm on a regular basis.  I don't know if its mean, funny or just plan creepy.
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

This x 1000
  • Um, that thing is the bomb diggity. I want oneeeeeeeeee!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards