Snarky Brides
Options

Bridal Shower Gifts

Hello Knotties!!

My shower is next Saturday and I have to get gifts for the hostesses. There are about 12 people contributing to the shower. My mom, sister, best friend and some ladies from my scrapbooking group.

I have no idea what to get them. HELP!!!
And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image

Re: Bridal Shower Gifts

• Options
    My mom's friends threw me a shower and I got them all these really beautiful decorative vases with flowers and they all loved them.

My sister and bridesmaids threw me another shower so I got them all different pieces of jewelry that I thought they'd love.

Basically you can choose to shop for them individually which is always nice or in cases like my first shower, my mom's friends all have very similar tastes so they appreciated the coordinated gifts.
  • Options
    I went the uber corner route and got them bath gel/lotion (or an umbrella) with a note that said I hope their next shower is a nice as mine was.  Or something like that. 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got everyone PedEggs. It was a big hit.
  • Options
    You have to buy gifts for everyone involved in your shower?

I apologize if that's a stupid question, I've never been in a wedding before or had any experience planning one until my own.

I'm screwed.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I like the umbrella idea!! Thanks!!

Now off to find some cute ones! LOL!!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bridal-shower-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca484bd0-1072-41f6-8920-2f7f121cc392Post:7a4d3b00-7408-420e-9db2-5d64181fca2f">Re: Bridal Shower Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got everyone PedEggs. It was a big hit.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

Hehe.  Did everyone use them at the same time?  That's a lot of foot dust.

• Options
    I tried to keep it personal.  I got one a bottle of wine I knew she liked and another a bottle of firefly, and tried to write the best thank-you notes I ever had. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bridal-shower-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca484bd0-1072-41f6-8920-2f7f121cc392Post:5dda4119-46a7-47f7-b92b-f793b80d69f5">Re: Bridal Shower Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridal Shower Gifts : Hehe.  Did everyone use them at the same time?  That's a lot of foot dust.
    Posted by marriedfilingjointly[/QUOTE]

No, they used them in the privacy of their own homes. Although, one of my friends was asked by her husband to not engage in PedEgging in the living room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards