Snarky Brides

Re: Can someone explain to me...

• Options
    I don't understand the question??
  • Options
    playtntsbpg30playtntsbpg30 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2010
    It's a ring-- It's far from my taste but just a ring?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I noticed there wasn't a price listed, but it looks like you have to request that because it varies. Maybe that's what she was wondering about?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    It's $0.00 all the way through to checkout. Guess it's not weird to others, maybe I'm just thinking poorly due to exhaustion...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    No, I get what you're saying. It appears you would need to contact them directly and you would have a price already agreed upon before you purchase it. I do find it strange that they just wouldn't list the different prices and options though.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    It's a cute ring. I guess it's a item that, as the above poster says, you'd need to contact the maker on to arrange a price before purchase.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think you should assume its extremely expensive. If you look at other rings that are similar but have a smaller stone, they have the price. The .75 carat is 4500$ or so.
  • Options
    If you hahhhve to ahhhhsk, you cahhhn't ahhfford it.  ::sips tea with pinkie in the air::

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-someone-explain?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd4ba2d2-ea67-406f-9ca8-5d4345618588Post:e6b0db9e-78a1-4f3a-8c83-e94a50b8ae91">Re: Can someone explain to me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you hahhhve to ahhhhsk, you cahhhn't ahhfford it.  ::sips tea with pinkie in the air::
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

I really think I love you.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards